Redaddict

Nov 5, 2019
yeaaaaaaahhh........ i got enough fame for the 2 stars pormotion quest and...... i got promoted, without the quest, a bug i guess ?

kiracchi

Nov 23, 2020
guys the slime scene in the sewer now has a bug?
because i didnt see the scene but i get the status points...

May 6, 2023
A nice reminder for returning people that Main Story Quest are not available in the newer versions of the game like for version 0.52~0.56 and are only available on older version which i think are either 0.51 or 0.50a/b. Why, Im not sure anymore.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
A nice reminder for returning people that Main Story Quest are not available in the newer versions of the game like for version 0.52~0.56 and are only available on older version which i think are either 0.51 or 0.50a/b. Why, Im not sure anymore.
0.50a or 0.50b and below

Reactions: Ceziu

toffles

Jul 3, 2021
Hi guys, I noticed this thread has a metric ton of replies for a 2D hentai game. is it worth checking out in terms of quality and fun and good h scenes?? It's hard for me to get through all these pages of replies.

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
Hi guys, I noticed this thread has a metric ton of replies for a 2D hentai game. is it worth checking out in terms of quality and fun and good h scenes?? It's hard for me to get through all these pages of replies.
It's fun because it have NTR (netorare and netorare) with main heroine kind of slut while MC not so much better as the main attraction. Currently there problem with there no Quest or storyline tho. For H scene especially the artwork you can try other technobreak complete game.

Reactions: toffles

toffles

Jul 3, 2021
It's fun because it have NTR (netorare and netorare) with main heroine kind of slut while MC not so much better as the main attraction. Currently there problem with there no Quest or storyline tho. For H scene especially the artwork you can try other technobreak complete game.
Thanks for your reply. Sounds like the game is broken right now then, maybe I will wait. Not sure I'm unfamiliar with the game.

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
Thanks for your reply. Sounds like the game is broken right now then, maybe I will wait. Not sure I'm unfamiliar with the game.
ah bit correction there is quest but there no main quest relate to storyline which bit bonkers, it happens because developer change game engine. Low speed connection can do wonder I guess.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
This game have such great potential, but it will never achieve a proper degree of top tier hgame because of its stupid censorship.
Considering many JRPGs are considered top tier, and come with censorship, I would disagree. That's not as much a blocker as story, art (excluding the aforementioned censorship), and execution where a lot of games can lack.

Go_Easy_on_Me

Aug 2, 2022
So the newer updates like in v0.55 is not in the MV Build but in the VX Ace Build? But VX Ace Build on the first page only states v0.51 does it have the later releases?

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
So the newer updates like in v0.55 is not in the MV Build but in the VX Ace Build? But VX Ace Build on the first page only states v0.51 does it have the later releases?
Can't even look at this nonsense... Stop it.

Long story short: The game was on Vx Ace engine. Alpha 0.50b is the last Vx Ace engine version that has the story. Then technobrake decided at this point to switch the engine to MV, because his presumed project was bigger than the Vx Ace engine could handle. Let's not forget about that the MV has bigger picture resolution too. Techno started to port the content from Vx Ace game to MV, without the story. Why? Because he has plans to rewrite it... When? God knows when. Somewhere around version 0.80? These are just rumors, but they give you the idea that this isn't gonna happen soon. Anyways, it's such a clusterfuck at this point that nobody gives a damn about anything, even reading the thread.

And that Vx Ace 0.51 in the OP is a MV 0.51 version of the game. It is just mislabeled by some mod, who apparently doesn't give a damn as well. It used to be Vx Ace 0.50a download area there. I got no clue why 0.50 got removed from the OP in the first place. Ask some mod, see if they give a damn.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes