byzahey37

Jan 15, 2023
Depends on what game version you play. My guess is that you got yourself caught in a newbie trap. You can find more details HERE
Thank you very much, I was playing the latest version, there was no story task in the latest versions, now I'm downloading another version.

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
Thank you very much, I was playing the latest version, there was no story task in the latest versions, now I'm downloading another version.
Yes I too get on a forum with like 900 pages and don't read a single one where everyother day i get a notification that someone just did the same thing 7k other people just did. Well done. noob.

Revolvus

Aug 27, 2020
So.... Is the dirty fetishes switch just gone when creating a new save on the latest version? See lots of people asking but not a single answer

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
So.... Is the dirty fetishes switch just gone when creating a new save on the latest version? See lots of people asking but not a single answer
I think it is OFF by default, but i'm not sure. Just go to the wardrobe on your uncle's inn and turn it on

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
the game still skip the opening even i downloaded the ver 0.51, can someone help me?
Depends on what you want help with.

The MV versions of the game skip the intro, because they got no story. It's not rewritten and probably won't be for a long time yet. Basically, no story in MV means that there are no story quests and story related H scenes either. It means that some story quest related restrictions got more or less dropped as well.

If it's the story you're after, then you should grab 0.50b from HERE; it's the last Vx Ace engine version available.

Nextune

Aug 27, 2018
Depends on what you want help with.

The MV versions of the game skip the intro, because they got no story. It's not rewritten and probably won't be for a long time yet. Basically, no story in MV means that there are no story quests and story related H scenes either. It means that some story quest related restrictions got more or less dropped as well.

If it's the story you're after, then you should grab 0.50b from HERE; it's the last Vx Ace engine version available.
ahh icc so ver 0.51 not using vx ace tqq man

MordredWoF

May 26, 2020
quick question, is the orc camp accesible in the latest version? cause I don't know how to reach it if it isn't trough the stories

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
quick question, is the orc camp accesible in the latest version? cause I don't know how to reach it if it isn't trough the stories
Yes it is, first go to the forest which at the south -I mean it's just above the Titan's Step- and enter; go south and pass the guardians. Then, The Orc Camp is accessible.

cluddieclud

Apr 23, 2023
im guessing Techno is bout to go on hiatus for another year for "losing motivation" again seeing he's been writing off all the crticism in Ci-en

Reactions: MAD6999
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes