Aug 8, 2021
Can someone update me what happened after TechnoBrake ported the game? I haven't follow the game since the port, and I felt that the story will take a while to update. Are we back on track with the story and has there been any progress with the game?

AndroidGenos

Sep 9, 2023
Can someone update me what happened after TechnoBrake ported the game? I haven't follow the game since the port, and I felt that the story will take a while to update. Are we back on track with the story and has there been any progress with the game?
Sadly, there is no story.

Techno added a new map and some other side events as far as I can tell.

Lopo7890

Jun 28, 2021
Priestess keeps increasing in horniness every 5 secs. And the the history log blocks the dialog of scenes. Anyway to stop constant horniness increase OR to remove history log during a scene? removing the history log only seems to work when in control and walking in the world

May 10, 2018
After getting invested way more in PM through a lot of events that are infinitely better and cuter than Kohaku's, Techno nearly gave me a heart attack with the potential ntr in the bathhouse.

Though I'm expecting it will be a fake out similar to the cake yarizo tent scene. Because it'd be weird to have ntr randomly and only in the bathhouse for her, or techno will never get around to it between stuff like porting the main story.

Also while I'm at it, I never did it but I assume the 100 insanity option when first talking to PM just leads to a dead end and nothing special because it's impossible to get 100 before talking to her.

Reactions: yyunus
Dec 26, 2017
After getting invested way more in PM through a lot of events that are infinitely better and cuter than Kohaku's, Techno nearly gave me a heart attack with the potential ntr in the bathhouse.

Though I'm expecting it will be a fake out similar to the cake yarizo tent scene. Because it'd be weird to have ntr randomly and only in the bathhouse for her, or techno will never get around to it between stuff like porting the main story.

Also while I'm at it, I never did it but I assume the 100 insanity option when first talking to PM just leads to a dead end and nothing special because it's impossible to get 100 before talking to her.
From Google translated tweets I read on their twitter PM is suppose to be completely Vanilla for the player, except for the Battle Rape. HOWEVER, people have been chipping away at Technobrake's will for PM Ntr and they are close to breaking; TB even put out a poll if people would be ok for events where player tells PM to bang others, it got like 90 to 95% approval.

ps I've cheated Insanity and yah you get a message calling you a sick bastard for choosing the option.

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
From Google translated tweets I read on their twitter PM is suppose to be completely Vanilla for the player, except for the Battle Rape. HOWEVER, people have been chipping away at Technobrake's will for PM Ntr and they are close to breaking; TB even put out a poll if people would be ok for events where player tells PM to bang others, it got like 90 to 95% approval.

ps I've cheated Insanity and yah you get a message calling you a sick bastard for choosing the option.
That good news for me! PM NTR! heck all female on this game should have NTR option

May 10, 2018

Damn I hope not, think about how funny and poetic it is that the people who want really ntr are getting cucked and ntr'd out of it.

Joking aside, I still can't see it happening because techno has way too much shit to do (the dark elf/succubus and bathhouse lady be forgotten), it'd be jarring how there's like 40+ vanilla events and then only 1-3 ntr ones, or if techno really is serious and doesn't do it just half baked then, well see you all in 2034.

Thank you for the insanity answer. Also the battle rape is funny because they pretend it doesn't exist where it won't change how she's still a virgin in her first sex scene if you do it before it.

Reactions: MAD6999
Aug 8, 2021
Sadly, there is no story.

Techno added a new map and some other side events as far as I can tell.
Thanks for the update man. That is really sad to hear. Before the engine update, people were complaining about the pace of the story, but now there seems to be no update at all. Really hope it get better next year. :(

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes