Adrianastro

Feb 2, 2019
Thanks for the invite, I can't do it for now but I'll take it when I have free time. Thanks again.

Here you go, I attached the files. It's respectively relationship level 0->5 from file 6 to 11. You can replay the completed events.
.56 updated save with common/glabal save files so i can access them please? thanks

kiracchi

Nov 23, 2020
so theres no story quest to follow but you can still start the events? but how? idk where to go for theses events...

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
Do i have to wait till there's a new version where we can play the main quest again? (what i mean to wait is the current ver is 0.56 then have to wait in the future until the main quest is implemented)
Yes, but far in the future, the Story is being rewritten and the dev said that it would take until maybe 0.80.
I saw some time ago in a Twitter/X post that recruitment for writers has started.

Reactions: Olivermamanfecchi

AkioKT

Feb 10, 2020
The correct version for the story is 0.50a or 0.50b.
You can find 0.50b HERE
Is the link at the bottom of that post.

Yarizo level 4+ are not yet implemented, the events that need level 4 are already there, but you can't increase the level yet.
If you use the Cheat Item you can activate the Event Test Mode which is going to show you a list of events every time you do something that triggers one. So you can pick the level 4 events from that list.
I have an old alpha version R11 of the game, I assume the 0.50b is newer and I should just download that one?

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
I have an old alpha version R11 of the game, I assume the 0.50b is newer and I should just download that one?
I don't know about alpha versions, but 0.50b is the last version on the old game engine and the last one with Story. From 0.51+ is a different game engine, better quality, but no story, and some areas from the old version are still not there. The new versions have some extra content (some extra events).

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
I'm glad that you odd2541 finally found your answers. I'm really happy you quoted my posts, as if they were your own answer to your problem. I'm even more happy that you decided to give them absolutely no credit whatsoever, as if they were absolutely obvious and not helpful at all. I'm sure to be glad of help for the likes of you in the future. Thanks for nothing. God, that's really motivating and rewarding af, you know? Why should such an ungrateful attention whore like me deserve even a single thumbs up. I'm the one that should be thanking you. I think I'm gonna change my username to bitchass93 and delete all my existing posts so people can be 100% sure they can count on me when they need help.
I believe in you

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
what does lvl4 with yarizo unlock?
Kohaku gets more corrupted and do more things with him depending on the level. That said, yarizo is stuck at level 2 so you need to activate the event test mode and select the level of relationship you want her to be when you start a scene

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes