Mikochi35p

Dec 11, 2021
So guys, in the Dungeon test the Technobrake releases, it has a feature where, when Yarizo accompany us and a battle started, he will invite the priestess somewhere to tease the priestess or fvk her (depends on yarizo lvl) will that be implemented again in the future? Like does someone have news over that cuz I keep asking Technobrake but it seems my questions are not reaching him/her?

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
So guys, in the Dungeon test the Technobrake releases, it has a feature where, when Yarizo accompany us and a battle started, he will invite the priestess somewhere to tease the priestess or fvk her (depends on yarizo lvl) will that be implemented again in the future? Like does someone have news over that cuz I keep asking Technobrake but it seems my questions are not reaching him/her?
I don't have any contact information about Techno but it seems like Dungeon Test's gonna be implemented in future versions.

Reactions: Mikochi35p

Mikochi35p

Dec 11, 2021
I don't have any contact information about Techno but it seems like Dungeon Test's gonna be implemented in future versions.
Oh thats nice to hear! it gives me hope lol. Because the feature where yarizo will invite the priestess when the MC is fighting while yarizo and priestess are doing it(fvking) behind mc back is freaking cool. Thanks! and lets hope for the best lol

Reactions: yyunus

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
Oh thats nice to hear! it gives me hope lol. Because the feature where yarizo will invite the priestess when the MC is fighting while yarizo and priestess are doing it(fvking) behind mc back is freaking cool. Thanks! and lets hope for the best lol
Yeah that's cool for sure, I love Techno's content ideas; but, PM NTR... :(

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
sooo
Yarizo x PM is gonna be a DLC
Female warrior is gonna be added when the game is "complete"
Story is gonna be added at 0.80
Techno says the release date probably is gonna be 2025 (thats a lie is gonna be 2030 probably lmao)
the next update is on the 16th
I'm gonna be honest. As a non patreon of his it's nice to know that in 2030 i'll be able to replay t he game. I enjoyed what's been put out so far I mean I play vx ace version and fapped for like 2 days straight. I get it and I know why people are pissed. But if I have to see one more motherfucker get on here between now and 2030 and ask wtf is wrong with the second god damn quest I'm gonna show up at his house and ntr HIM.

Mar 9, 2021
0.80... So like... 24 updates from now? I guess that means 2026, unless serious breakthroughs in development speed.

Honestly, I personally think that Technobrake was reaching a bit too hard on making a game like this. A 6 chapter story based NTR RPG with multiple endings, Insanity, Alignment, and hella outfits for not only the main heroine and followers. No matter what, this is gonna be like 10 times the size of Nympho Paradox.

Reactions: SincerelyMelon

UrusuTaitan

Jan 10, 2023
ALGUÉM SABE MIM DIZER PQ PRA MIM NÃO APARECE ESSAS MISSÕES LARANJA AS MISSÕES MAIN PQ NO MV PRA MIM NÃO APARECE

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Ceziu
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes