Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Not sure if this is a valid question, but if you have been follow the game, how long do you think it will take for the story to catch up to 0.50b? I haven't been following the update since the 0.51 release so I'm just curious about the estimate for those who been following the development to give an optimistic timeline.
Techno said that it is going to be on 0.80 (and if we follow the schedule of updates, that is 2026). he also said on the new years post that the game is expected to end on 2025 so who knows

flammegrise

Nov 22, 2021
wow actually creating a game takes SO long it's already been a long time since I've been developing it x) but at the same time it's so good it's clearly the best in the studio and I had a hard time finding competition in rpgs of the genre so congratulations ^^ and then the early never bugs on my side

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Anyone has a full or advanced save without god mode? I want to see the battle events
There isnt a special event through the fight that you cant do with god mode, just defend to see kohaku getting banged and use the death potion on jimmy to see kohaku getting kidnapped

Zytoxx

Jan 8, 2019
Gotta say this game prolly tops the grindest of hentais I've tried so far xd, jesus why are the gains so damn low, why are there so many fucking fetch quests, why is gold income so insanely low compared to the cost of weapons in normal difficulty, I mean it's nuts that you can't even afford the "lowest of tiers" when you reach the second city hub on lvl 3 without spamming pirate quests for literal hours xd, and don't get me started on the fuckin hentai stat gains..... Even if you doubled all the gains, that still takes too long. High numbers, low gains and just a plethora of tedious hstats to collect.

You can't even cheat gold and this game is prolly a first for me where I just gave up and cheated to bear through for scenes. Idk why so many hentai devs and especially JRPG devs seem to be under the impression their basic ass "games" are fun to grind through for 10x the cost, just to reach hscenes.

Plushy2k

Aug 24, 2021
There isnt a special event through the fight that you cant do with god mode, just defend to see kohaku getting banged and use the death potion on jimmy to see kohaku getting kidnapped
When an enemy approaches, they automatically die

Black_ShotJF

Sep 15, 2021
How to have s*x with PM.. already done with all relationship quests but Jimmy can't have s*x with her... Are only the monsters can lay on PM?

Usuisthekami

Oct 2, 2021
How to have s*x with PM.. already done with all relationship quests but Jimmy can't have s*x with her... Are only the monsters can lay on PM?
Well if you go alone at her store you have the relationships events, there jimmy and pm have s*x
any PM ntr stuff in yet?
wait more time Techno did a survey and people are okay with PM ntr we just can wait for it but no Yarizo x PM until the game completes and we get it as a DLC

ThreeTimesTheCharm

Dec 13, 2021
where do i play iris and where can i acess her. (seems when i try someone saves and tried to play Iris. i couldn't find a thing that i could play as her)

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
where do i play iris and where can i acess her. (seems when i try someone saves and tried to play Iris. i couldn't find a thing that i could play as her)
In the vx ace version there is a introduction to her history and some bad endings. you get acess to it by progressing the main history and interacting with a box with a "?" on top of that on the guild.

I remember that she had a bad ending on the massage, on the cassino + the 4 bad endings by getting defeated in a dungeon.

Black_ShotJF

Sep 15, 2021
So been playing for a while now, and have a few questions... First. 1 night as a solo priestess, I encountered a dwarf npc and take him in bed and after it, I no longer see him now. Any ways to find him again?
Second. As a solo protagonist, after I give the bunny girl 50 tickets, I see in a last dialogue that she will give free s*x next time, but when I interact with her again, I still need to give her 50 tickets. Is this a bug?
Last, at low-traffic district. I encountered 2 npc. The husband and his wife, the guy will allow me to have sex with his wife. And in the last dialogue with his wife she will tell you. See you next time but when I go there again. I no longer see them now...
(Sorry for bad english)

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
So been playing for a while now, and have a few questions... First. 1 night as a solo priestess, I encountered a dwarf npc and take him in bed and after it, I no longer see him now. Any ways to find him again?
Second. As a solo protagonist, after I give the bunny girl 50 tickets, I see in a last dialogue that she will give free s*x next time, but when I interact with her again, I still need to give her 50 tickets. Is this a bug?
Last, at low-traffic district. I encountered 2 npc. The husband and his wife, the guy will allow me to have sex with his wife. And in the last dialogue with his wife she will tell you. See you next time but when I go there again. I no longer see them now...
(Sorry for bad english)
The dwarf is part of an event on which kohaku bangs a lot of npc right next to MC, you need to bring them to the uncle's inn to actiavate.
I just tested the bunny girl and have no clue why event didnt activate with you, it is working normally.
There are a lot of quests that has this "on the next time" dialog but not all of them are completed, in the case of this one in special there is a interaction with yarizo (at least on the 0.50 had) and im not sure if it activates if you satisfy her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Black_ShotJF
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes