Tommy298

Oct 27, 2018
How do you help the dying dude you can come across in the events of the goblin cave. I carry both healing and antidote herbs and it never lets me give it to him

areanvs

Jul 8, 2020
In 0.56 I noticed the PM relationship events can't be selected, any idea how I can get around this?

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
I just finished having 30 fame and now Im adventurer level 2 now what should I do now? Im sorry if im this fcking dumb. I just wanna beat my meat into this game so bad.
Roam around the world searching for scenes. If you want to actually play a game I recommend download 0.50b instead

Last edited:
Reactions: bakista12345

diogian

Aug 28, 2021
I keep getting this bug where the log is on top of the text box. Is there a way to solve this?

Pressing D to hide the dialog doesn't seem to work.

1704855650617.png

Aug 8, 2021
Techno said that it is going to be on 0.80 (and if we follow the schedule of updates, that is 2026). he also said on the new years post that the game is expected to end on 2025 so who knows
Thank you for the insightful update. This is just my opinion but if the game is going to end at 1.0, then he might have problem ending the game or resolve plot because the number of iteration to 1.0 is so much less now. It must mean either those updates will contains a lot of changes and additions contents compared to the current/previous pace or the game expected due date to be push back. In any case, I hope 0.80 come sooner (or at least before 2026) because the game is like almost like 5 years old at this point.

Edit: I read his update, and we won't be getting PM x Yarizo, which is good for me kek.

Last edited:

Mikochi35p

Dec 11, 2021
Thank you for the insightful update. This is just my opinion but if the game is going to end at 1.0, then he might have problem ending the game or resolve plot because the number of iteration to 1.0 is so much less now. It must mean either those updates will contains a lot of changes and additions contents compared to the current/previous pace or the game expected due date to be push back. In any case, I hope 0.80 come sooner (or at least before 2026) because the game is like almost like 5 years old at this point.

Edit: I read his update, and we won't be getting PM x Yarizo, which is good for me kek.
dont be so joyful lol, PM x Yarizo will be in the DLC nyahahahaha

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018

Version numbers aren't binding and can mean whatever the fuck the dev wants them to. He can even start going with a 0.XXX format if he so desires. Basically what I'm saying is don't read too much into it.

_louieee

Sep 29, 2023
that save file are from the newest engine version since their format are already in "RPGSAVE" file instead of what im looking for, the one that still on old engine with "RVDATA2" files, unless there is a way to convert the "RPGSAVE" files to "RVDATA2"
edit: whoops, i think i forgot to quote the post, im still new on using these kind of internet forums
1704896062209.png

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
that save file are from the newest engine version since their format are already in "RPGSAVE" file instead of what im looking for, the one that still on old engine with "RVDATA2" files, unless there is a way to convert the "RPGSAVE" files to "RVDATA2"
edit: whoops, i think i forgot to quote the post, im still new on using these kind of internet forums
View attachment 3249468
I put the wrong file there, here the vx ace

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes