Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
okay thanks also idk if gotta talk to someone but when I go 2 the slime pit for the ring quest it says I have something turn off when everything is on expect the hair is this normal?
The scat function come disabled as default for some reason. Go to the wardrobe in your uncle's inn and enable it to see the scene

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
how do you trigger the new titan step questlines? and how do you trigger the innkeeper netorase price decrease?
If youre on 0.56, grind for adventurer rank level 2 (or modify it using cheats) to get titan step quests. for netorase you have to talk with kohaku about it to unlock netorase scenes. use the cheat item to modify love and lust when you need it, there is no reliable way to increase or reduce them right now

Reactions: Lord of Dragon

IAllelujah

Jan 4, 2024
hii guys i have version 0.56 but I am unable to see the intro scene or even play the main quest mission any idea why?

Aug 8, 2021
try to play version 0.50b, from version 0.51 onwards the main story is not available yet as the game is not finished
Not sure if this is a valid question, but if you have been follow the game, how long do you think it will take for the story to catch up to 0.50b? I haven't been following the update since the 0.51 release so I'm just curious about the estimate for those who been following the development to give an optimistic timeline.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes