frantic555

Aug 30, 2021
will we ever get new PM content? also is there a way to sownload the new patch without having to redownload a whole 2.5GB?

noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
Hey guys, this isn't very relevant, except for how I think of Yarizo and Kohaku sometimes, but I'm looking for a very specific type of NTR and some common themes that revolve around it. Do any of you know where I can find NTR close to these ideas?

Seeking - NTR type B and type C divorce and remarriage | F95zone
MY Recomendation is https://f95zone.to/threads/sanctuar...even-if-im-cuckolded-final-8x40.100550/page-1

Sanctuary of Promise and Contract - Even if I'm Cuckolded
1705139688392.png

a little summary about the game with out spoiler
you are a powerfull knigth how go to a mountain to see wtf is happening in that mountain/forest and save the kingdom or serch for somthing for the kigndom in ther you econter the main heroine and have a relation with her. and thats it the game is a RPG with visual novel content you have to playit to undestand what i am telling you .. is my second favoorite NTR GAME
and
Shadowcore [Shadow Garden]
1705139721467.png

summary

Shadow Core is a simulation game, RPG, and you take the role of the protagonist "your name" and his childhood friend, the protagonist is a weak bastard, the weakest in the whole game, but the game has a lot of ntr content, but the protagonist "YOU" can fight back, with enough training and patience, since you can save the waifu in practically all the adverse situations that are put in front of you. It is a hard path but it will be worth it to save the waifu.
Maybe you can have a super easy time being a piece of shit and letting everyone rape her, it's your decision, but I did take my good hours to level and have a decent character who could withstand the fights and sometimes overcome them with great ease, but seriously, You have to be patient and get attached to the waifu :D

They are my favorite NTR RPGs.

Last edited:

Csenoj

Dec 14, 2023
Ah, yes. This is the mod exclusively for NymPri Vx Ace 0.50a, 0.50b. You can find it HERE

The download link is there on the bottom of the first page. I don't know about you guys but it's still working for me.
Anyways, here you go: Sexy tattoos mod
so the same mod add the condoms and the tattos? is possibile to have just the condoms?

tankumunku

Jan 11, 2018
In about 6 more days, this game will have been in development hell for about 4 years since conception. Truly, Technobrake has been working at breakneck pace.

Months at a time, just for a single .01 increment in updates. This is the Duke Nukem Forever of H-games.
Summertime Saga would like a word.

Reactions: Xonra

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
so the same mod add the condoms and the tattos? is possibile to have just the condoms?
Yes. You simply need to delete all the tattoo images that you don't actually like. Do it at your own risk. Remember that the mod you mentioned is for 0.50 versions ONLY.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes