ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Summertime Saga has had an ending to the main story for a while.
If you want a good example look at Legend of Krystal (4+ years old with nothing to show) or A Town Uncovered (same).
Or The Last Sovereign, but you shouldn't talk about that one or people will crucify you.
At least this game and the one's you mentioned have been releasing stuff every few months. While summertime does have an "ending", though you could honestly argue if it does or if the dev just said this is the ending deal with it, it's been what 3-4 years of the tech update now and looking to be another 1-2 years for it to hopefully be done and the last released update was a year ago or so though it was frankly supossed to be done 1-2 years a year ago so who knows. The update speed has frankly just gotten slower even after giving out no new content.

It would be one thing if the dev just said the games done now just gimmie money to support but the dev keeps saying they will hire more ppl at milestones but hasn't for years, keeps saying the tech update is needed and after being done will release more content more easily, like the reason for the update was for better graphic/widescreen and making it easier/faster to churn out content but now makes a ton of money each month so has no reason to stop keeping the game as not being "finished".

FuckBallQuest

Nov 6, 2020
0.57 is bugged. Can't enter slums, can't understand dialogue in underground sewers when asking about Sewer Lord, even after collecting 3 info cannot find Slum Lord.

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
How to complete Wave Sound (finding seashell), Wonder Mushroom (finding mushroom) and Walking Root Vegetables (finding root vegetables? Thanks.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Nymphomania Priestess [v0.57] [TechnoBrake]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 434 MB

(1 week) - (1 week) - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
At least this game and the one's you mentioned have been releasing stuff every few months. While summertime does have an "ending", though you could honestly argue if it does or if the dev just said this is the ending deal with it, it's been what 3-4 years of the tech update now and looking to be another 1-2 years for it to hopefully be done and the last released update was a year ago or so though it was frankly supossed to be done 1-2 years a year ago so who knows. The update speed has frankly just gotten slower even after giving out no new content.

It would be one thing if the dev just said the games done now just gimmie money to support but the dev keeps saying they will hire more ppl at milestones but hasn't for years, keeps saying the tech update is needed and after being done will release more content more easily, like the reason for the update was for better graphic/widescreen and making it easier/faster to churn out content but now makes a ton of money each month so has no reason to stop keeping the game as not being "finished".
Hey I get you, I'm just saying it's not the best example of a game that goes on forever, it's technically fiished.

The example to follow for me would be Third Crisis.
Monthly builds, consistent on Steam and Patreon, decently priced tiers, and accepting of criticism.
I love 'em C: <3

Apr 7, 2023

UwUTwT

Mar 26, 2022
For those who can't enter the slum, try checking if you have a quest that said "deliver the package to the 3rd warehouse in the slum". If you do, revert or cancel that quest and the NPC should appear. This works for me.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes