noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
Do any of these have Netorase or willing cuckolding? I hate when the protagonist is clueless or keeps mopping and crying like a wuss.
in one of those the protagonist is the most weak bastard you can encounter in your life but you can play to save the girl and you have to play a lot i espend almost 30 hours in shadow core training the protagonist to figth against any one how tries to steal the waifu , and in the other one you are a powerfull characeter but you have to acomplish some like safe points to have the good ending is more like a visual novel . summary shadow core you can save the waifu from any posible danger after you scape the initial town is more like a simulation. and sanctury is more like a rpg combine with a visual novel is more about story telling and try to get the good ending :D play both and you tell me if you liked or not :D

Reactions: ThisisforProndude

CHICOCHE 2223

Jan 18, 2021
Does anyone have the updated walkthrough?

I want to start the game from the begining but I can't even find the second mission.

Kaif190

Aug 6, 2023
i want to continue the main story but I have been stuck on the first route i have been lvl 2 but there is no quest to continue the main route please can anybody help me I really want to play this game please

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
where i can meet succubus of RLD
Use the walkthrough on the main page, there is information about how to complete the first part of her quests.

The second part you just talk with yarizo that she is awesome and say to her to become a nun the visit the abbey during the day until the end of her scenes

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes