ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
sooo how much content is in game right now? compared to vx version
Might be wrong but my understanding is that all the content has been ported and now the dev is making new content, so in short there is more content then the vx version. Though a lot of the new content so far are items, new lvls for characters and so on, so mostly combat/gamplay based stuff and not a lot of sex stuff.

Elmensinamor

Sep 16, 2020
Might be wrong but my understanding is that all the content has been ported and now the dev is making new content, so in short there is more content then the vx version. Though a lot of the new content so far are items, new lvls for characters and so on, so mostly combat/gamplay based stuff and not a lot of sex stuff.
I left just before the change of engines, how far both in main story (Which I'm actually invested, shame techno takes too long about it) and fixing on previous problems? (Like lvl 5 being the max and the absurd grind for stats that ended up doing nothing)

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
I left just before the change of engines, how far both in main story (Which I'm actually invested, shame techno takes too long about it) and fixing on previous problems? (Like lvl 5 being the max and the absurd grind for stats that ended up doing nothing)
Well not sure what the max lvl is since I haven't tested it out much yet but there are new content in the changelog for instance that mentions you should be at least lvl 8 or higher before attempting it. There are also some fixes for the stats so hopefully it's better now. But yeah the content release is pretty slow and I don't really know about the main story.

Toastandbeans

Jul 18, 2020
Here you go, It's respectively relationship level 0->5 from file 6 to 11. You can replay the completed events.
Hi, when I have downloaded the files and put them into folder, however, when I start the game the load option is greyed out. Is there another step I need to take to see the save files?

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
That's_the_neat_part,_you_don't.jpg

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
Wait, taste of my own medicine.... are you guys saying .57 HAS the story and the updates now? God damn it i'm the guy now.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
How do you get Yarizo relationship to level 4? Is there a specific event to find?? I've been stuck at 3 for a while now.
There is no way to raise yarizo relationship further. Use the cheat item to enable event test mode, which allows you to see higher relationships scenes

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes