Black25

Aug 8, 2022
The second part you just talk with yarizo that she is awesome and say to her to become a nun the visit the abbey during the day until the end of her scenes
Where can i met Yarizo, i have met him before but when i full relationship with PM i didn't saw him or maybe i just broke the game
1705421216562.png

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Where can i met Yarizo, i have met him before but when i full relationship with PM i didn't saw him or maybe i just broke the game
View attachment 3268755
He is on the port town. After that he will be available for recruitment on the adventurers guild.

Maybe you have disabled yarizo when you met him, since this is an option for people who doesnt want ntr

flawper

Oct 22, 2019
Still waiting for PM Netorase since her romance had the most build up vs priestess who was kinda way too sudden... this build up is taking so long though

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
how do I get into this quest I have tried the method that is given there but I doesn't help please help me View attachment 3270300
¿Cómo puedo ver los malos finales de Iris si no hay una historia principal?
can i get a download link for the latest version pretty pls?

0.57 is the latest version of the MV versions of the game (which doesnt have the main history) and you can find the download link for it on the main page.

0.50b is the latest version which has history (and more content than the MV version)
Here is the download link:

Reactions: Nitrodubs

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Does anybody (God Nabebebe) Know where the slums are?
The game calls two differents place as the slums. If youre refering to where you ask for information for the "Rude" quest, it is on the sewers.

If youre referring to the actual slum area, you need to get the quest to deliver a package there
1705469279172.png
Go to the left from the whore house and you will find it

Lancelot49

Feb 22, 2022
The game calls two differents place as the slums. If youre refering to where you ask for information for the "Rude" quest, it is on the sewers.

If youre referring to the actual slum area, you need to get the quest to deliver a package there
View attachment 3270417
Go to the left from the whore house and you will find it
Can i you answer me this one question please?
It turns out that when I go to the slumbs the characters say that it is very dangerous and at the end of the other mission, it tells me that I have to take the information to the "slum lord"

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Can i you answer me this one question please?
It turns out that when I go to the slumbs the characters say that it is very dangerous and at the end of the other mission, it tells me that I have to take the information to the "slum lord"
At night, go to the low traffic street and look on the back alleys for a shady guy

Reactions: Lancelot49

MasterFapper

May 11, 2018
I like how the female MC here is so possessive of her lover but at the same time is cheating on him, that contradiction makes it so f'ing HOT, any other NTR games like this? Heroine/Female MC is possessive/yandere-like towards her lover but at the same time is involve in infidelity/NTR situations?

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes