Kaif190

Aug 6, 2023
0.57 is the latest version of the MV versions of the game (which doesnt have the main history) and you can find the download link for it on the main page.

0.50b is the latest version which has history (and more content than the MV version)
Here is the download link: Pixeldrain
so in 0.50b can I play the main story the blessing of road quest so how do I get there please help mee please

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
God Nabebebe please help
1705558801216.png
You can use the walkthrough, it was made for the vx ace versions and it is pretty completed. As far as I remember, he just doesnt tell you about the last mission, which you can complete by going to the slums

Elmensinamor

Sep 16, 2020
View attachment 3272954
You can use the walkthrough, it was made for the vx ace versions and it is pretty completed. As far as I remember, he just doesnt tell you about the last mission, which you can complete by going to the slums
My dumb ass thought this was a link and kept clicking untill I realised, btw how are the leveling part on the game for VX ACE version? left a while ago and back then a single level was a pain and you only got 5, also does MC sex stats (the ones you upgrade with the santa looking dude) worth it or just content fodder?

Kaif190

Aug 6, 2023
View attachment 3272954
its not working and I want to know that how do I get to main quest patrol blessing road and if anybody has a save file then please help me

Kaif190

Aug 6, 2023
And I wanna know which one is the og version of this game because many members are saying that 0.57 is not a real version and I don't understand it which is the real version and how do I get it what is the version please help me Nabebebe

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
My dumb ass thought this was a link and kept clicking untill I realised, btw how are the leveling part on the game for VX ACE version? left a while ago and back then a single level was a pain and you only got 5, also does MC sex stats (the ones you upgrade with the santa looking dude) worth it or just content fodder?
It is a pain. I use save editors to modify values to win/lose the dice rolls when I need it. The sex stats gives you different outcomes when having sex on some scenarios, one example is the couple that asks you to fuck his wife, if you have cum endurance and sex technique, she will ask you to remove the condom and impregnate her.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
And I wanna know which one is the og version of this game because many members are saying that 0.57 is not a real version and I don't understand it which is the real version and how do I get it what is the version please help me Nabebebe
1. try clicking here, the thing I uploaded was a image and not an actual link.

2. I have this save file with some saves before some scenes, but the game has no gallery so I recommend to play it yourself.

3. 0.51-0.57 are versions without the main history and some other minors scenes that techno forgot to add

I have created a new save file on vx ace to see about patrol road and everything is working normally.
1705561451445.png
After getting level 2 (just kill 20 rats) the guild will have the quest
1705561481544.png

Reactions: flowsand

Kaif190

Aug 6, 2023

2. I have this save file with some saves before some scenes, but the game has no gallery so I recommend to play it yourself.

3. 0.51-0.57 are versions without the main history and some other minors scenes that techno forgot to add

I have created a new save file on vx ace to see about patrol road and everything is working normally.
View attachment 3273005
View attachment 3273007
thank you so much and I also want to know this is the last thing should I download the 0.50a version or any other just tell me this and u have really helped me thank you so much but please tell me this Nabebebe

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
thank you so much and I also want to know this is the last thing should I download the 0.50a version or any other just tell me this and u have really helped me thank you so much but please tell me this Nabebebe
Download 0.50b. It is roughly the same thing as 0.50a, but has more translated parts and some extra camping scenes.

Use cheats and try to visit all locations since this can lock your progress with some characters.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I like how the female MC here is so possessive of her lover but at the same time is cheating on him, that contradiction makes it so f'ing HOT, any other NTR games like this? Heroine/Female MC is possessive/yandere-like towards her lover but at the same time is involve in infidelity/NTR situations?
That is indeed hot.

If only there were a netori focused game with a main heroine like that, growling when the cuck being friendly with another girl but will fuck the mc and make the cuck watches. Bonus if the cuck is either a hateable bastard or a total fool and bonus +++ if the male mc is totally blank so everyone can play him in first person and can pick his response/dialogue whichever way they want.

• Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: rKnight and Vierla

ObeX

Jun 13, 2019
how do i access the slums ?

View attachment 3273005
View attachment 3273007
i killed the rats and got the notification but the quest is still not there

also the saves are in a different format than the game uses for my files (yours are: .RVDATA2 and mine are: .RPGSAVE)
so are these saves for the old .50 version of the game?

Last edited:

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
how do i access the slums ?
i have the quest with

i killed the rats and got the notification but the quest is still not there

also the saves are in a different format than the game uses for my files (yours are: .RVDATA2 and mine are: .RPGSAVE)
so are these saves for the old .50 version of the game?
The saves on that post are for 0.50.

I said how to get to the slums a few pages back

Reactions: ObeX
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes