Screenshot 2023-12-25 142115.png Screenshot 2023-12-25 142208.png

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
Is there a way to fix the mission?
Or is it a bug?

The main quest is not to be done.
I level 2 and kill Giant Rats 10.

View attachment 3207907 View attachment 3207908
no man 1k pages and you're the first and only person to bring this up, screenshot anything, talk about it, ask about. Man, thank god you came along in case someone in the future has the SAME problem and looks back on older pages or uses the search function on this thread. I mean... imagine how hard it would be if fucking no one else EVER asked for help on here in all most one thousand pages. fuck, can't even believe this game has bugs or problems you'd never know it from READING the descriptions or the comments or searching.... I mean you know? god thank you so much. thank you. fuck thank you might cum oh god

odd2541

Nov 14, 2023
What version of the game you currently play?

If it's Vx Ace 0.50a, or 0.50b version of the game, then you have to do the "Exterminate Giant Rats" quest first. Talk to the guild clerk again after completing it to give in your report. Your characters need to reach Level 2 so could the "Patrol Blessing Road" quest actually show up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it's one of the MV builds like 0.51, 0.52, 0.53 etc. then you cannot get the "Patrol Blessing Road" quest because it is part of the story. There is no story in MV versions of the game yet. Therefore, there are no story quests either.

Reactions: Ceziu

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
I'm glad that you odd2541 finally found your answers. I'm really happy you quoted my posts, as if they were your own answer to your problem. I'm even more happy that you decided to give them absolutely no credit whatsoever, as if they were absolutely obvious and not helpful at all. I'm sure to be glad of help for the likes of you in the future. Thanks for nothing. God, that's really motivating and rewarding af, you know? Why should such an ungrateful attention whore like me deserve even a single thumbs up. I'm the one that should be thanking you. I think I'm gonna change my username to bitchass93 and delete all my existing posts so people can be 100% sure they can count on me when they need help.

• Sad
Reactions: bitchass92

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
I'm glad that you odd2541 finally found your answers. I'm really happy you quoted my posts, as if they were your own answer to your problem. I'm even more happy that you decided to give them absolutely no credit whatsoever, as if they were absolutely obvious and not helpful at all. I'm sure to be glad of help for the likes of you in the future. Thanks for nothing. God, that's really motivating and rewarding af, you know? Why should such an ungrateful attention whore like me deserve even a single thumbs up. I'm the one that should be thanking you. I think I'm gonna change my username to bitchass93 and delete all my existing posts so people can be 100% sure they can count on me when they need help.
Please don't be sad!

(Sung like Rihanna's: final "Don't let me down!" in the chorus)

Olivermamanfecchi

Feb 13, 2021
still confused here about main quest, can i still keep my safe until the future When the main quest pop out again? (dunno we can't do the main quest at the current version)

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
still confused here about main quest, can i still keep my safe until the future When the main quest pop out again? (dunno we can't do the main quest at the current version)
If your Saved Game is from the version with Story then is not going to be compatible. All new version are incompatible with the old 0.50 version.

Melonoscopy

Jan 4, 2020
I'm playing the vx ace 0.51 version, but for some reason none of the story quests are triggering for me. I only got shadow of the chaotic, and then nothing. No patrol quest, no strange noise quest. Also, how do you progress yarizo relationship to level 4? I got the scene in the inn but it didn't increase the level.

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
any idea where the old 0.5 version is to be downloaded? the one with the story i mean
Can you still get the old version of the game?
I'm playing the vx ace 0.51 version, but for some reason none of the story quests are triggering for me. I only got shadow of the chaotic, and then nothing. No patrol quest, no strange noise quest. Also, how do you progress yarizo relationship to level 4? I got the scene in the inn but it didn't increase the level.
The correct version for the story is 0.50a or 0.50b.
You can find 0.50b HERE
Is the link at the bottom of that post.

Yarizo level 4+ are not yet implemented, the events that need level 4 are already there, but you can't increase the level yet.
If you use the Cheat Item you can activate the Event Test Mode which is going to show you a list of events every time you do something that triggers one. So you can pick the level 4 events from that list.

Reactions: Melonoscopy

Olivermamanfecchi

Feb 13, 2021
If your Saved Game is from the version with Story then is not going to be compatible. All new version are incompatible with the old 0.50 version.
Do i have to wait till there's a new version where we can play the main quest again? (what i mean to wait is the current ver is 0.56 then have to wait in the future until the main quest is implemented)

Huh?!

Feb 14, 2022
I haven't played the game for almost a year so i wanna ask, which version or build has more content? Like H-scenes,quest,story etc.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes