Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
How do you increase Yarizo's level? I am still at level 3.
That's the maximum you can get. You have to use cheat item and turn on the event test mode switch if you want to see relationship level 4 & 5 events.

In case you need more info on how to turn this option on and how it works you can look it up in the spoilers HERE & HERE. These guides were meant for the Vx Ace 0.50 version, however should work for recent MV releases as well.

theguyoffthegrid

Jan 17, 2023
That's the maximum you can get. You have to use cheat item and turn on the event test mode switch if you want to see relationship level 4 & 5 events.

In case you need more info on how to turn this option on and how it works you can look it up in the spoilers HERE & HERE. These guides were meant for the Vx Ace 0.50 version, however should work for recent MV releases as well.
thanks, can u give any information for the new events? like the locations and all.

Go_Easy_on_Me

Aug 2, 2022
Can't even look at this nonsense... Stop it.

Long story short: The game was on Vx Ace engine. Alpha 0.50b is the last Vx Ace engine version that has the story. Then technobrake decided at this point to switch the engine to MV, because his presumed project was bigger than the Vx Ace engine could handle. Let's not forget about that the MV has bigger picture resolution too. Techno started to port the content from Vx Ace game to MV, without the story. Why? Because he has plans to rewrite it... When? God knows when. Somewhere around version 0.80? These are just rumors, but they give you the idea that this isn't gonna happen soon. Anyways, it's such a clusterfuck at this point that nobody gives a damn about anything, even reading the thread.

And that Vx Ace 0.51 in the OP is a MV 0.51 version of the game. It is just mislabeled by some mod, who apparently doesn't give a damn as well. It used to be Vx Ace 0.50a download area there. I got no clue why 0.50 got removed from the OP in the first place. Ask some mod, see if they give a damn.
Thanks very much for the reply, but I gotta ask again though in the latest update or even at v0.55 why does it have the Titan Step Quest in the Changelog saying it is implemented when we can't even go to Titan Step because of Quest restrictions also the changelog says that Yarizo Event is there but I can't seem to see him at the port area in v0.55 but in v0.54 I do. Again thanks for the reply!

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
in the latest update or even at v0.55 why does it have the Titan Step Quest in the Changelog saying it is implemented when we can't even go to Titan Step because of Quest restrictions
False statement. Nobody ever said in this thread that you can't get to the Titan Step in recent MV versions.

also the changelog says that Yarizo Event is there but I can't seem to see him at the port area in v0.55
Looks like a skill issue.

The fact there is no story in MV means that the story quest restrictions got more or less dropped as well. The only thing you really need to do is to complete repeatable quests to grind 30 fame points and get a promotion to Rank 2 Adventurer at the guild. You need this to be able to meet Yarizo in Port Town. You need the same thing to pass by the guards to get to the Titan Step. That's pretty much it.

I'm sharing 2 saves for MV 0.56. Yarizo saved and Titan Step unlocked. Nothing else touched, maybe except for extra cash & items. Fuk around and find out on your own kind of saves.

Last edited:

byzahey37

Jan 15, 2023
I just started the game, I did the mouse killing task, I became level 2, the new story says that the lock has been unlocked, but the new story task does not appear in the guild. Can you help?

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
I just started the game, I did the mouse killing task, I became level 2, the new story says that the lock has been unlocked, but the new story task does not appear in the guild. Can you help?
Depends on what game version you play. My guess is that you got yourself caught in a newbie trap. You can find more details HERE

Reactions: byzahey37
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes