yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
Wait If the main quest is not activated in the Mv version how do you get all the new stuff specially the titan step map?
On 0.50a, you must advance the story to get events etc. but on newer versions (until story gets ported) you don't have to advance the story -which doesn't exist- to get events or make anything you want.

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
Is it possible to fix this error? This happened right after the event where you can get the Cow Bikini.
View attachment 3176482
What is the problem with this? I encountered it in the traffic street at night.
I also have a bug where after I get the battle garb in the church. It won't let me get out of my inventory.
I know about bugs but sadly there's no fix, we must wait until dev publishes the new version with fixes. But sometimes loading the save before the error and repeating the action causes error can solve the problem.

illiascrux

Dec 30, 2018
On 0.50a, you must advance the story to get events etc. but on newer versions (until story gets ported) you don't have to advance the story -which doesn't exist- to get events or make anything you want.
Then how do you get on the titan step on the newer version?

frantic555

Aug 30, 2021
so also no pm content in 0.56? r we ever gonna get any with this speed? like ik he likes to milk patreon but thats too little content

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes