exaltu

Jun 17, 2017
I ceased to watch over new updates at 0.49v.

So Technobrake finally decided to move on MV, but without the main quest and he only provides side contents on this version while not updating the VXAce version anymore, which mean all updates after the 0.50 version are exclusively in the MV version, am I right?
Correct! Apparently the story won't be added for a while, but take what I say with a grain of salt since I'm remembering off the top of my head

Reactions: Kepstich

DickKingLoL

Aug 17, 2020
is this game broken or what, intro always skipped, no option to see it so idk whats even going on, no tutorial or quests, its like ero rpg with no guide or anything, plus that walkthrough is useless, no info match whats actually there

DickKingLoL

Aug 17, 2020
Am sorry to say this dude but that version has no main story at all. https://f95zone.to/threads/technobr...ss-0-54-uncen-dungeon-cracked-version.110475/ , go to this link and download the 0.50 version which has the main story and more H-scenes. One more thing that version is on a different engine so first download this, download the rpg xv or vx runtime package then install the game from the above link of f95 post. Enjoy!!!
didnt work, followed instructions and downloaded rpg vx first, then the .5 version, but the game doesnt open and giving errors

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
is this game broken or what, intro always skipped, no option to see it so idk whats even going on, no tutorial or quests, its like ero rpg with no guide or anything, plus that walkthrough is useless, no info match whats actually there
Lmao u must have downloaded the 0.59 version that version has nothing leave it.

Kazuta224

Oct 17, 2020
Am sorry to say this dude but that version has no main story at all. https://f95zone.to/threads/technobr...ss-0-54-uncen-dungeon-cracked-version.110475/ , go to this link and download the 0.50 version which has the main story and more H-scenes. One more thing that version is on a different engine so first download this, download the rpg xv or vx runtime package then install the game from the above link of f95 post. Enjoy!!!
Its the 0.54 version same with the 0.50 in the first page?

CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
game has two versions get .5 if you want the story whats currently being put out doesn't have that its just free roam type questing

Kazuta224

Oct 17, 2020
Lol bro look/go down there's a pixeldrain link of 0.50 version download and play (it goes like this - the cheat event option built into a red link) that's the one to click on ;)
That version from the link you give it have a problem when im try play it on joiplay, but when im download it from the first page it work fine

3.40 star(s) 72 Votes