Jun 1, 2020
its in rvdata2 format, how do i make it to rpgsave so i can play it?
You can't unfortunately, you have to download the older version and use the saves. Newer version saves will be in the thread. Just use the search feature above, search "save" and get the saves for the new version if you need.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
better quality work ×
Less work for more money

He used to get more than $15,000 a month, but weekly updates turned into monthly updates, and 4 new images at a time turned into bugs and didn't fix them... This is not fair to the client or other game authors.

Understand: Stop sponsoring lazy authors in order to get game updates
Give money to poor, hard-working authors, and you get a better game

If the 0.60 Bug is not fixed and there are less than 5 new CG, I will add the Uncen MOD to the 0.5b update.

The lazier he gets, the better the piracy experience gets
Good news. He just announced he can longer supply updates on Patreon :BootyTime:

Maybe now he will start delivering quality updates and actually aim to complete the game because most his subs will now have to re-evaluate weather they wanna follow him to Subscribestar.

Sadly, his Patreon never got suspended so he will probably still keep all the straggler subs who forget cancelling the shit and just keep giving him money for no fucking reason :FacePalm::FacePalm:

1710208767658.png

Reactions: Salladz

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
Good news. He just announced he can longer supply updates on Patreon :BootyTime:

Maybe now he will start delivering quality updates and actually aim to complete the game because most his subs will now have to re-evaluate weather they wanna follow him to Subscribestar.

Sadly, his Patreon never got suspended so he will probably still keep all the straggler subs who forget cancelling the shit and just keep giving him money for no fucking reason :FacePalm::FacePalm:

View attachment 3433866
That means:
Patrons on Patreon please keep giving me money, I don't want to work hard at subscribestar.
I would like to say to TechnoBrake:
Don't be lazy, piracy can update the game content on its own now.
If you have a game with few updates and a pirated game with a lot of updates, guess what the paying fans will think......

_Roxas_

Sep 1, 2017
That means:
Patrons on Patreon please keep giving me money, I don't want to work hard at subscribestar.
If you have a game with few updates and a pirated game with a lot of updates, guess what the paying fans will think......
Is the pirated game already updated? :LOL:

m8a13

Jan 8, 2024
Im confused,what version do I download?I got the 0.50U version and it crashes a lot.Hope someone can help me as im new to all these games.Thanks
Edit:Half of the dialogs is not readable on the english option

ACEYASUO

Jul 4, 2021
Wait for update 0.60 and i hope mod gallery will open because i have wait it very long
Someone have save 0.59 open the gallery mod?

Ericopa12

Dec 25, 2017
That means:
you are the man

Qwertynus

Feb 19, 2019
That means:
If pirates are updating game on their own then maybe he should focus on some vanilla content instead :unsure:

Raitou73718

Dec 19, 2021
Only this game lmao, im waiting the pirated version more than the original, waiting for 1/2 month and only got 3 scene is irritating

Reactions: Sdezzzz

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
That means:
At this point I am more excited for your modded version than Techno's offical version

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
Hi guys, I'm stuck! I'm controlling the protagonist (without the priestess) so I can't enter the building and this jackass is blocking me and I can't move! Any way for me to teleport to another location (like changing a variable or removing that npc or something) ? I'd appreciate the help.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Hi guys, I'm stuck! I'm controlling the protagonist (without the priestess) so I can't enter the building and this jackass is blocking me and I can't move! Any way for me to teleport to another location (like changing a variable or removing that npc or something) ? I'd appreciate the help.
You can download MToll and use it mouse teleport or no clip function to get out of this situation

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kourosh
3.40 star(s) 72 Votes