Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I wonder: why only the priestess can have erotic events with the new enemies and not Potion Maker. If both are women and both have erotic skills
He knows it would end any further interest from the player base. From a survey on Ci-en a while back, both their popularity almost reached a tie and it's not looking good for the priestess (Could be solely based on JP voters but who knows). Currently he's just drip-feeding us the occasional Potion Maker content bit by bit in order for us to keep his game relevant.

May 6, 2020
For people asking for PM NTR:

No chance. The discord is SADLY adamantly filled with vanilla people who are outright saying they will stop funding if PM gets NTR content.
I really don't get people, what I like about this game is how EVERYTHING is optional, for example I don't like some of the yarizo options with kohaku and it's as simple as to not click an option, you can have this game go 100% vanilla if you want.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
I really don't get people, what I like about this game is how EVERYTHING is optional, for example I don't like some of the yarizo options with kohaku and it's as simple as to not click an option, you can have this game go 100% vanilla if you want.
Not that I agree with their thinking, but the logic is probably that dev time spent on content they don't have any interest in is dev time wasted that could have been spent on content they did enjoy.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes