• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
So... the 0.60 is worth in content to be considered a big update? (I mean is 0.60, it should be right?), or should I wait for another update.

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
I start a new game, but when I go through the forest to go to titan step, it tells me that I need permission from the guild, I didn't ask for it before...
but I went to the union and there is nothing that gives me that permission, does anyone know what to do?

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
I really don't get people, what I like about this game is how EVERYTHING is optional, for example I don't like some of the yarizo options with kohaku and it's as simple as to not click an option, you can have this game go 100% vanilla if you want.
not everything is optional, the important thing is that it makes sense with the character's personality. (PM) why she are going to have sex with Yarizo? What relationship do they have for it? Yarizo has sex with everything that moves but PM has sex with everyone? It's her personality to have sex with everyone? for me it would be important to keep certain characters with their traits rather than making everything optional.

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I really don't get people, what I like about this game is how EVERYTHING is optional, for example I don't like some of the yarizo options with kohaku and it's as simple as to not click an option, you can have this game go 100% vanilla if you want.
"EVERY GAME HAS TO CATER TO MY WHIMS OR I WILL YELL AT IT UNTIL IT DOES!"
ree.jpg
But in all honesty, i do not get it either, if it isn't your cup of tea, you're completely 100% free not to take part in it, nobody is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to spank the monkey to it.

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
I was about to say the changelog for this version is looking weirdly consistant.
I wasn't aware that technobrake patreon was being shutdown.
I think i see a patern here :WeSmart:

Well, i guess it's been debated here already, but any kind soul to tell me the official reason for shutdown? even if i kinda guess the reason already. Sort of. Probably.

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
I enjoy watching PM NTR Kohaku, and the female bull aspect is pretty much the only reason I'm following the game. PM getting raped is perfectly fine, but turning the game into a Yarizo harem would be taking a huge diarrhea shit over PM's established character and would steer her character away from why I'm interested in her in the first place. Covering my eyes and pretending it doesn't exist doesn't make it ruin PM any less. Neither would it change the fact that I'd be losing out on potential content or lessen the irony of preaching how nice it is to have varying options while also wanting to change the direction of development toward what you enjoy more.

yuedutianxia

Jul 25, 2020
How about PM cucking priesstess :>?
I wrote in Ci-en a few years ago, hoping PM could be the one who is a female cheater like Yarizo, but the answer is no. At that time, Technobrake wanna make a balance between cheating in priestess and cheating in our Hero. Also, I was told that Passable became a harem game, and the same answer is no(until now), even 3P is a 'Christmas miracle'. I think Technobrake will make this kind of balance in future games. But you know, most people now just worry about the game being complete or he just cut off all runoff.:unsure:

Aug 29, 2017
techno never wanted to do pm ntr, though that may or may not change based on polls taken.
Literally her entire purpose for existing is/was to cuck kohaku.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes