kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
A part of me does feel bad because this is still losing a part of their income but at the same I had to remind myself that I did make a college thesis of a response (https://f95zone.to/threads/nymphomania-priestess-v0-59-technobrake.44110/post-12060105) under the assumption he would even read it about his attitude in general.

Still though losing as I said in here

about $4,000 a month is devastating but hey he has been doing this for at least decades now so he should be fine.

In fact as I found out he's switched to subscribestar

With his goals being this.

$4,298
to reach
the Goal
Let's make the new TehcnoBrake AGE! Let's get back OUR kingdom!

I wonder why that's his goal number...

Now the serious question to ask after all of this would be if this would actually do anything significant to the production of the game because the biggest and strongest way to affect someone is always their wallet and with his $4,000 a month patreon income gone and reduce to as of this writing using subscribestar barely 25-30% of it's original output. It's gotta be the biggest slap that someone can do to game maker like him.
His friend's shit make me laugh lol

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
もしもこのままPatreonを使い続けていれば……

「ポーションメーカーが無口なのは小売業や製造業への偏見と差別って理由で凍結されたからポーションメーカーを饒舌にするね……」とか、

「神に仕える司祭がエロいことしたからって理由で凍結されたから司祭の職業はAV女優に変更するね、今日から司祭ちゃんはAV女優ちゃんって呼んでね……」とか、

「ヤリゾーっていう名前が卑猥だという理由で凍結されたので今日からヤリゾーは伊集院鳳凰寺千本寺天照巨魔羅ノ神って名前にするね……」

……ってなる可能性もあったわけで。
(大げさに言ったつもりだけど書いた後読んでみると今後マジでありえそうなのがヤバい)

もちろん他の販売サイトの規約にも則る必要がありますが、Patreonを抜けばFanzaが一番厳しいと思うのでFanzaで見れてるやつは大体見れるようになると思ってもらったら大丈夫です。

ということで超絶朗報は『NymPri、ついに禁術解禁』でした。

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kevodi

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
Brothers' help me!!! am stuck I think I have encountered this weird bug thingy, I advanced to lvl 2 there was a msg in the log new story quest available in the guild but when I go there all the requests i get shown are the old ones - rats killing, cargo transport 1 & 2, the shadow of the chaotic, and the web removal. These are the only ones shown after the completion of all 1 star side quests (and even after completing them they still get shown on the board again leave the rat one ik its repeatable but the others are not so why they getting repeated). The guide says to pick up the patrol blessing road request at the guild and then go somewhere but the request doesn't even show on the guild board. What to do does someone know????
Help this poor soul.

Last edited:

Kevodi

Mar 14, 2023
もしもこのままPatreonを使い続けていれば……

「ポーションメーカーが無口なのは小売業や製造業への偏見と差別って理由で凍結されたからポーションメーカーを饒舌にするね……」とか、

「神に仕える司祭がエロいことしたからって理由で凍結されたから司祭の職業はAV女優に変更するね、今日から司祭ちゃんはAV女優ちゃんって呼んでね……」とか、

「ヤリゾーっていう名前が卑猥だという理由で凍結されたので今日からヤリゾーは伊集院鳳凰寺千本寺天照巨魔羅ノ神って名前にするね……」

……ってなる可能性もあったわけで。
(大げさに言ったつもりだけど書いた後読んでみると今後マジでありえそうなのがヤバい)

もちろん他の販売サイトの規約にも則る必要がありますが、Patreonを抜けばFanzaが一番厳しいと思うのでFanzaで見れてるやつは大体見れるようになると思ってもらったら大丈夫です。

ということで超絶朗報は『NymPri、ついに禁術解禁』でした。
i translated that one but i can't understand xD

Glorytomindkind01

Sep 16, 2022
Brothers' help me!!! am stuck I think I have encountered this weird bug thingy, I advanced to lvl 2 there was a msg in the log new story quest available in the guild but when I go there all the requests i get shown are the old ones - rats killing, cargo transport 1 & 2, the shadow of the chaotic, and the web removal. These are the only ones shown after the completion of all 1 star side quests (and even after completing them they still get shown on the board again leave the rat one ik its repeatable but the others are not so why they getting repeated). The guide says to pick up the patrol blessing road request at the guild and then go somewhere but the request doesn't even show on the guild board. What to do does someone know????
Help this poor soul.
Game has 2 version, 1st with main quests (it is the one with patrol quest), and 2nd version (0.59) on new engine without main quest.

Personally idk how trigger scenes in new version, mb someone else will help u, but if u wanna do patrol quest and other main quests - u must download old version of the game.

Reactions: Mountain Guy

Lancelot49

Feb 22, 2022
Come on, he's whining about the loss of one of his cash cows...After tecnobrake's patreon was banned, he had to update the game more frequently to increase ci-en's sponsorship revenue。

The most deleted content game is himself, the dungeon was recycled, the main story was recycled, and the Alice story line was recycled.
The more money you donate, the shorter the content;
Is this game his hostage?
Don't worry, he won't quit, he's spending a lot of money every month... Mortgage, izakaya, prostitution...

He recently made a tweet about "Good news and bad news" saying that Patreon's policies have become stricter (Which leads him to give better quality work no matter what) and that the new update was delayed.
My dear friend XDMW, you have my respects for showing the entire community that Techno just need to work seriously and wait to people to donate thousands of dollars to get a mediocre update per month.

Reactions: Nerro and Salladz

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
I'm looking forward to more Netori scenes as there is one that I know of, but potion-maker scenes are pretty nice too lol
Btw what's Yarizo lvl4?
Yarizo relationship level is stuck at lvl2 right now, so we will be getting the next two levels. I think this update was said to have 13 scenes also.

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
He recently made a tweet about "Good news and bad news" saying that Patreon's policies have become stricter (Which leads him to give better quality work no matter what) and that the new update was delayed.
My dear friend XDMW, you have my respects for showing the entire community that Techno just need to work seriously and wait to people to donate thousands of dollars to get a mediocre update per month.
better quality work ×
Less work for more money

He used to get more than $15,000 a month, but weekly updates turned into monthly updates, and 4 new images at a time turned into bugs and didn't fix them... This is not fair to the client or other game authors.

Understand: Stop sponsoring lazy authors in order to get game updates
Give money to poor, hard-working authors, and you get a better game

If the 0.60 Bug is not fixed and there are less than 5 new CG, I will add the Uncen MOD to the 0.5b update.

The lazier he gets, the better the piracy experience gets

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 72 Votes