PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
Man, this is why I don't keep up with dev progress or game updates (adult games or otherwise). The average experience for a crowdfunded game seems to be watching it go down the tube, milked to death, and the mental deterioration/derangement of the creator lol First Saria Reclaimed, now this apparently.

I still stand by my unpopular opinion that crowdfunding has been largely detrimental towards adult game development. Whose bright idea was it to reward ideas rather than a complete product? I'm interested in being a customer, not an investor lol

Now that his free meal ticket is gone, maybe he'll actually finish the game rather than doing hookers and blow. Working for those sheckles, what a revolutionary concept.

Last edited:

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
Come on, he's whining about the loss of one of his cash cows...After tecnobrake's patreon was banned, he had to update the game more frequently to increase ci-en's sponsorship revenue。

The most deleted content game is himself, the dungeon was recycled, the main story was recycled, and the Alice story line was recycled.
The more money you donate, the shorter the content;
Is this game his hostage?
Don't worry, he won't quit, he's spending a lot of money every month... Mortgage, izakaya, prostitution...

He just does everything EXCEPT finish the game. The fact he now attacks people that make his game better just shows that he only cares about money and nothing else anymore. Now he cries when his source of money milking gets taken down

Reactions: Kevodi

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
He just does everything EXCEPT finish the game. The fact he now attacks people that make his game better just shows that he only cares about money and nothing else anymore. Now he cries when his source of money milking gets taken down
I'll be honest, I was being kind of sarcastic when I said that. Whatever work ethic or passion for game development he had in the past (if any), he certainly doesn't now. Now he's just another creator who get's vindictive over fan content being better than the garbage he puts out.

Obviously he's only in it for the money seeing as how there is no vision of what the game is supposed to be.

HayataAyasaki

May 15, 2018
gah damn, it's still not finished yet? last time i checked this thing was around 2021 wtf, don't tell me TB is pulling a Yandev move when i wasn't around lmao

Reactions: Kevodi

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021

people help tecnobrake since his patreon account was stolen and he is very down and deleting all his works if you can help thanks
A part of me does feel bad because this is still losing a part of their income but at the same I had to remind myself that I did make a college thesis of a response (https://f95zone.to/threads/nymphomania-priestess-v0-59-technobrake.44110/post-12060105) under the assumption he would even read it about his attitude in general.

Still though losing as I said in here
I actually mention this but it got buried in my College Essay of a response but to give numbers his Patreon numbers, He at least make him about nearly $4,500 to even beyond $5,000+ a month that strangely fluctuates whenever the end of the Month that it goes below $5,000 before it goes back up but overall it's at least near the $5,000.

He also has a Ci-en to make money with which is basically just a JP Patreon, There's no numbers to get with this but considering his Patreon numbers I would doubt that he's only making 100s with this.

So yea he's at least making possibly $5,000 a month with this. People can argue that he does other stuff which yes sure there's no denying on that but let's make it clear as you can with see his Patreon that when he started to get more profit was when the game was in production so most of his Profits did more or less came because of the Game.

So yea he's been making at least $4,000 a month since 2021 and it's only been increasing at that point till now where there's a bit of a plateau though it is somewhat increasing little by little.
about $4,000 a month is devastating but hey he has been doing this for at least decades now so he should be fine.

In fact as I found out he's switched to subscribestar

With his goals being this.

$4,298
to reach
the Goal
Let's make the new TehcnoBrake AGE! Let's get back OUR kingdom!

I wonder why that's his goal number...

Now the serious question to ask after all of this would be if this would actually do anything significant to the production of the game because the biggest and strongest way to affect someone is always their wallet and with his $4,000 a month patreon income gone and reduce to as of this writing using subscribestar barely 25-30% of it's original output. It's gotta be the biggest slap that someone can do to game maker like him.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Game industry going through a landslide at the moment, recently it feels like even the H game industry isn't safe.

Think this is like the fourth(?) game that I've been following for a long time that I guess it might be fair to say that I was invested in has gone down the tubes, although in this game's case you can't really say that Techno was ever exactly a beacon of stability.

Still, the doldrums beckon it seems.

Last edited:

doarcutine

Feb 4, 2021
Game industry going through a landslide at the moment, recently it feels like even the H game industry isn't safe.
There is not H game industry. It's an indie scene. The closest thing ot a h game industry is what you can observe in sites like DLsite and Getchu. No one invest in H games here because the bastards with the money are a bunch of prudes, so they have to be founded by degenerate like us.

Reactions: Biggusdickus64

Xangetl

Feb 4, 2022
One is a port of the original 0.54 game with a main story.

(Sorry, only Chinese, using English may lead to errors, Mtool translation may help you)
Restored some game content that was deleted by the original author.
(Due to the change in combat mode, players are required to bring cheat weapons to avoid combat bugs)
Detailed updates are also included in the folder along with the guide mind map.

Download:Pixeldrain
You have any guide to get those new events?

3.40 star(s) 72 Votes