Usuisthekami

Oct 2, 2021
So probably one of the bad news is his Patreon dying
if i remember correctly his last post was him saying about posting the progress in discord and the same stuff of the Ci-en

Kevodi

Mar 14, 2023
So probably one of the bad news is his Patreon dying
if i remember correctly his last post was him saying about posting the progress in discord and the same stuff of the Ci-en
If he leaves the Patreon it's not so bad, since he can move to another platform that supports bestiality and others fetish Patreon ban

• Sad
Reactions: Diola and Sauron_SS

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
One is a port of the original 0.54 game with a main story.

(Sorry, only Chinese, using English may lead to errors, Mtool translation may help you)
Restored some game content that was deleted by the original author.
(Due to the change in combat mode, players are required to bring cheat weapons to avoid combat bugs)
Detailed updates are also included in the folder along with the guide mind map.

Download:Pixeldrain
How to get first scene? This is awesome and I really wanna see it.

Eman-Resu

Jan 15, 2022
I think i may just be dumb but i cant find yarizo anywhere after the mv updates, does anyone know how to recruit him?

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
I think i may just be dumb but i cant find yarizo anywhere after the mv updates, does anyone know how to recruit him?
Raise your adventurer rank to 2 (you can use the cheat item on the wardrobe for this) and go to port town

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
really sr that i cant find any hint for it. But i'm sure the place is bathroom. try to complete quest in bath. But how about second? did u figured out?
I finished the bathroom quest and didn't different happened, I really want to see the scene but dunno how to get it... For the second one, take the priestess with you and go to the slums; go left and you'll find a man with a heart mark. Talk with him and give your girl to him.

Vithonxfer

Sep 21, 2023
I finished the bathroom quest and didn't different happened, I really want to see the scene but dunno how to get it... For the second one, take the priestess with you and go to the slums; go left and you'll find a man with a heart mark. Talk with him and give your girl to him.
any conditions? like lust, or love,... idk
but i cant talk

Vithonxfer

Sep 21, 2023
I remember as Love > 100 and Lust > 50. Also don't worry I can't speak perfectly too.
any save file for it? i tried a file with 200 lust >100 love but it not effective ._ .
btw, in folder img - picture, its only 4 pics with yaziro + PM + jimmy same as what u see in post, and nothing special except we didnt know whats happened about story, plot, bla bla...

and all the mod (we call new scene) this ver has, compiled by all pic - gallery (not much about PM, some scene keep from old ver with Pri, and actually outstanding scene from Iris)

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
any save file for it? i tried a file with 200 lust >100 love but it not effective ._ .
btw, in folder img - picture, its only 4 pics with yaziro + PM + jimmy same as what u see in post, and nothing special except we didnt know whats happened about story, plot, bla bla...

and all the mod (we call new scene) this ver has, compiled by all pic - gallery (not much about PM, some scene keep from old ver with Pri, and actually outstanding scene from Iris)
Sorry, I viewed it once but I don't have a save file for it.

I got you, but there's no way to get the first scene?

HeroinKIds

May 7, 2019

you can start a scene with Mtool 2024-03-05_00-00-18 (2).png

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes