Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
sir r all PM scene, event and story by mod? not in original plot? btw do u have save file? can i have this?

*sr bc my grammar bad*
Everything integrated into the mod is a recreation of unimplemented events. Technobrake is not going to add events like this. "I HOPE I'M WRONG", about what was saved > use any save. but it is advisable not to enter combat mode with mobs.

Vithonxfer

Sep 21, 2023
I loved the mod. I have some graphics that I made in Photoshop. I would like to provide the graphics for the mod
btw u know how to unlock 1st 2nd scene?
Everything integrated into the mod is a recreation of unimplemented events. Technobrake is not going to add events like this. "I HOPE I'M WRONG", about what was saved > use any save. but it is advisable not to enter combat mode with mobs.
thats gud tricks bro <3 luv u so much

Vithonxfer

Sep 21, 2023
Oh
I loved the mod. I have some graphics that I made in Photoshop. I would like to provide the graphics for the mod
I did scene 4 (pic4) one time and it had some problem

- i see that screen then my priestess never back. I can find she in night box with yarizo but cant do anything better. How can i get she back party?
- and when i want go world map can't pick PM to be follower. Idk why too
- old question, i cant unlock scene 1 2 like pics

Last edited:

Arbiter289swag

May 15, 2023
for some reason i cant find the patrol blesing road quest to keep progresing the game,i have play before and i think i remmeber is posted on the capital city adventurers guild board,i am already level 2 but it just not there,i am remembering it wrong?
im having the same issue too

alexonepeice1234

Dec 19, 2023
Hello I download 0.59 version of nympho priestess in rpg mv . But I can't access main quest . I read previous threads and it turns out main story is in 0.50 b . So like what is the point of updates if you can't see main story ? How is one supposed to progress in 0.59 ? Does 0.50 b contain all the updates including 0.59 ? Is 0.59 and 0.50 b diffrent other than main quest ? Is there a way so that I can play main story in version 0.59 ? If not what am I supposed to do . Just for info I play in rpg mv . Someone please answer !!!

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
Hello I download 0.59 version of nympho priestess in rpg mv . But I can't access main quest . I read previous threads and it turns out main story is in 0.50 b . So like what is the point of updates if you can't see main story ? How is one supposed to progress in 0.59 ? Does 0.50 b contain all the updates including 0.59 ? Is 0.59 and 0.50 b diffrent other than main quest ? Is there a way so that I can play main story in version 0.59 ? If not what am I supposed to do . Just for info I play in rpg mv . Someone please answer !!!
The story line is being remade and so some locations are too.
From 0.50b to 0.51 there was an Engine Change, from VX to MV. So higher resolution.
While there are no story quest the game still has updates for side events and mechanics.
Even if 0.50b has the story quest, is not complete yet.

So both version have things that the other one doesn't. But 0.59 and the ones coming after have a better Engine, better resolution and will eventually have the remade story added.

In conclusion if you plan to play the game seriously from begining to end, bettter wait for it to be completed (in a long time).
Which ever version you play now will be just for testing how it is and to check the content but nothing more.

NEWNWQ

Dec 14, 2017
Is there anything exclusive to a vanilla run? Or is a NTR just all the vanilla stuff+NTR stuff?

Lancelot49

Feb 22, 2022
Main history is supposed to come back at 0.80
I'm waiting for the .60 where the main story is supposed to be. (Said Techno) Thing that i'm not surprised... One modder could do it in one week but Techno just avoided to make some work despite all the income recibed. (And insulted the modder too for leaving him on evidence)

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
I'm waiting for the .60 where the main story is supposed to be. (Said Techno) Thing that i'm not surprised... One modder could do it in one week but Techno just avoided to make some work despite all the income recibed. (And insulted the modder too for leaving him on evidence)
Where he said it? On his report on ci-en there is just the information about yarizo, the amount of new scenes on 0.60 and the new areas
1709375616449.png

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Where he said it? On his report on ci-en there is just the information about yarizo, the amount of new scenes on 0.60 and the new areas
View attachment 3402626
In post on Twitter and CI, when I port the game to MV. But he started expressing problems and supposedly it would be fixed/ I'm a fan of Technobrake art and games but I already mentioned it before. I feel like they are making profit without results. At least I want to play the story of the game and not small events. I have two friends who find Nympri unplayable ( " I cannot defend the indefensible.")

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
In post on Twitter and CI, when I port the game to MV. But he started expressing problems and supposedly it would be fixed/ I'm a fan of Technobrake art and games but I already mentioned it before. I feel like they are making profit without results. At least I want to play the story of the game and not small events. I have two friends who find Nympri unplayable ( " I cannot defend the indefensible.")
As long as he is making the history on the background, I dont really mind it. I just find the decision kinda dumb, since it makes the game terrible to anyone who havent played before the engine change

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
As long as he is making the history on the background, I dont really mind it. I just find the decision kinda dumb, since it makes the game terrible to anyone who havent played before the engine change
I hope this 0.60 update sees improvements. If not, I'm going to cancel my support on Patreon.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes