Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
in the 0.59 is there any netorase scene with Potion Maker? I have her with affection level 5 but I kinda cheated my way in this version since it seems more like a demo to see stuff and "fuck around" for fun, so I probably broke some events or just don't know how to trigger stuff, I don't think yarizo and PM can be at the same time in the party neither, right? if there is any guide I'd appreciate it.

Or maybe I should wait a couple weeks for the 0.60
PM netorase (and ntr in general I guess) is said to be released as a DLC only. And you cant break the game, if your game broke was the game fault.

Reactions: Gsan the ojisan
May 6, 2020
PM netorase (and ntr in general I guess) is said to be released as a DLC only. And you cant break the game, if your game broke was the game fault.
oh well, that's one dlc to get, I saw some images in the thread about it and though it was implemented in the base game, I really like the control and freedom you have over the whole situation in this game, not many if any at all are like this one, so even if it takes until 2025, I'm really looking forward to it

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
oh well, that's one dlc to get, I saw some images in the thread about it and though it was implemented in the base game, I really like the control and freedom you have over the whole situation in this game, not many if any at all are like this one, so even if it takes until 2025, I'm really looking forward to it
The PM NETORARE illustrations that were published in this discussion are edited and are not implemented in the game. The only way to have PM NTR is when the enemy attacks her. The truth is that it is a shame that it does not implement the ntr event like kohaku has. PM is part of the group and is a woman. I hope they add events with PM. Because the magic of the NYMPHO game is the elections

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
The PM NETORARE illustrations that were published in this discussion are edited and are not implemented in the game. The only way to have PM NTR is when the enemy attacks her. The truth is that it is a shame that it does not implement the ntr event like kohaku has. PM is part of the group and is a woman. I hope they add events with PM. Because the magic of the NYMPHO game is the elections
How about this: you get some PM scenes redrawn to be NTR and we get some Kohaku NTR scenes redrawn to be with mc. This way we both get what we want and Technobrake doesn't have to make any new scenes, everyone wins!

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
How about this: you get some PM scenes redrawn to be NTR and we get some Kohaku NTR scenes redrawn to be with mc. This way we both get what we want and Technobrake doesn't have to make any new scenes, everyone wins!
He mentions the same thing in the techno discord and twitter. But he seems to want to extend the updates to get more money.

susahkaliajg

Oct 25, 2023
what is the next story quest? i already finish the rude quest and i dont know what to do. and i still can't go to the castle. also i can't do iris quest. cant find her
i play version 0.59 btw

Usuisthekami

Oct 2, 2021
i mean that could work, or you just wait for someone to make it a mod after the game is done (in about 2-3 years) i wanted to do it making a mod of PM and that but idk shet about program and i draw very slow so i hope someone do it one day if 1708975410143.png

Reactions: Mazoq and Matt1245
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes