Asshat2456

Jan 4, 2024
i know this question is probably really old by now, but is this "oh no! I'm watching my girlfriend be a whore" NTR or is it "Oh no I'm turning into a whore and MC kun is blissfully unaware!"? Because i find the former very obnoxious.

BadNekko17

May 11, 2020
So is it dead or not? I dont know what to play (0.50 or 0.59).
Can someone recommend me something similar, i mean Netorare/Netorase elements. I played Seed of Chaos, but the NTR is weak there. Oh not 3d and preferably fantasy.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
So is it dead or not? I dont know what to play (0.50 or 0.59).
Can someone recommend me something similar, i mean Netorare/Netorase elements. I played Seed of Chaos, but the NTR is weak there. Oh not 3d and preferably fantasy.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Unfortunately I'm still unable to play the game on Linux. Seeing that using the exe inside of Wine created an infinite loading screen I opted to use nwjs as described in this wonderful post. Unlike Windows, Linux file names are case sensitive so the first error I got that complained about the img/pictures/ui folder being missing. After making the folder name small case there's a type error: "Cannot read property 'X' of undefined". I'm currently using nwjsV0.38 as the latest V0.84 instead gives an error saying that property "name" is invalid.

Guess I'll settle for reconstructing some of the more alluring scenes in krita until a solution arises.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
I know 0.59 doesn't have story, but isn't there more content in 0.59 than 0.50? Like scenes/etc ?
I think there are around 20 new scenes on the MV version, but some scenes of the older version (along with the main quest, which also had scenes) are not ported. I would bet that the 0.50 has more but that is not the main problem.

Without the main history, the mv version is just a place to explore and see scenes randomly, alongside facing some annoying bugs that gets added every updated since the port wasnt a smooth transition. I just would recommend it for someone that has already played 0.50 and wants to see what is getting added.

0.60 is going to be a huge update according to techno, so maybe things will change when it drops.

And use cheats if youre going to play. If you are on the 0.50, activate event test mode after seeing yarizo scenes without cheating. If youre going to play the MV version, activate it from the start.

Reactions: kevlarken
May 6, 2020
in the 0.59 is there any netorase scene with Potion Maker? I have her with affection level 5 but I kinda cheated my way in this version since it seems more like a demo to see stuff and "fuck around" for fun, so I probably broke some events or just don't know how to trigger stuff, I don't think yarizo and PM can be at the same time in the party neither, right? if there is any guide I'd appreciate it.

Or maybe I should wait a couple weeks for the 0.60

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes