Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Only for the ACE version, these pixel art has not yet arranged the story. Due to the author's defamation of me, I will not contribute to his game, and I will use the pixel art for my own content.
I respect his decision regarding the game. I hope to play your mods again. It was the only way I could integrate my ideas. Also thanks for sharing the images

Reactions: Ericopa12

Skarov

Apr 29, 2021
for some reason i cant find the patrol blesing road quest to keep progresing the game,i have play before and i think i remmeber is posted on the capital city adventurers guild board,i am already level 2 but it just not there,i am remembering it wrong?

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
Only for the ACE version, these pixel art has not yet arranged the story. Due to the author's defamation of me, I will not contribute to his game, and I will use the pixel art for my own content.
Is there a way to play your content? If there is, I'd love to play.

Reactions: Ericopa12

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
One is a port of the original 0.54 game with a main story.

(Sorry, only Chinese, using English may lead to errors, Mtool translation may help you)
Restored some game content that was deleted by the original author.
(Due to the change in combat mode, players are required to bring cheat weapons to avoid combat bugs)
Detailed updates are also included in the folder along with the guide mind map.

Download:Pixeldrain
I loved the mod. I have some graphics that I made in Photoshop. I would like to provide the graphics for the mod

Vithonxfer

Sep 21, 2023
I loved the mod. I have some graphics that I made in Photoshop. I would like to provide the graphics for the mod
sir r all PM scene, event and story by mod? not in original plot? btw do u have save file? can i have this?

*sr bc my grammar bad*

Last edited:

Vithonxfer

Sep 21, 2023
i know i read many times before ask u ( One is a port of the original 0.54 game with a main story. ) but i really want to know, or have some information if author have some plan to restore or doin this main story again :>

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
i know i read many times before ask u ( One is a port of the original 0.54 game with a main story. ) but i really want to know, or have some information if author have some plan to restore or doin this main story again :>
Main history is supposed to come back at 0.80

Reactions: Barkhan
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes