May 10, 2018
A-key Nose job
Akepaloy
[Dungeon Squire Event]
PM 1 type
Yarizo 1 kind.

Does anyone know what the hell these 3-4 things are?
Also is it bestiality if the top part is human? Questions I ask myself whenever I enjoy fan art of Centorea from daily life with monster girls.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Does anyone know what to do after "teaching from sneak" quest? I think it is this abyssal map that got unlocked, but I doesnt know where to find it

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Save1-5: fight with the monster and use the death potion on jimmy to see the defeat scene
Save 6(yarizolvl4): check-in on the inn
Save7 are the new camp scenes with yarizo which are:
The guessing game you need to select Make Love and choose between the options as you please;
Sleep and put yarizo on guard duty;
Sleep and put Kohaku on guard duty;
Save8 is before a random battle with yarizo on his lvl4. The attached images are the new graphics in case you doesnt want to check them yourself;
Save9 you just need to select relationship events to see the two new scenes with potionmaker

For the nose hook, I couldnt find out how to do it with potionmaker, but for kohaku you press A -> Flirt -> Have sex with her -> foreplay (she serves you) -> Sniffing cock.

Vithonxfer

Sep 21, 2023
Save1-5: fight with the monster and use the death potion on jimmy to see the defeat scene
Save 6(yarizolvl4): check-in on the inn
Save7 are the new camp scenes with yarizo which are:
The guessing game you need to select Make Love and choose between the options as you please;
Sleep and put yarizo on guard duty;
Sleep and put Kohaku on guard duty;
Save8 is before a random battle with yarizo on his lvl4. The attached images are the new graphics in case you doesnt want to check them yourself;
Save9 you just need to select relationship events to see the two new scenes with potionmaker

For the nose hook, I couldnt find out how to do it with potionmaker, but for kohaku you press A -> Flirt -> Have sex with her -> foreplay (she serves you) -> Sniffing cock.
Bro u actually god

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes