John Sen Pai

Apr 28, 2023
i just reached lvl2 and picked up yarizo now my game crashes whenever i talk to the girls around the city and whenever i go to his uncle's inn....

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Sorry for ask, But someone knows how continue the route of Yarizo, Only arrive to relationship level 3, If you can answer me
thank you so much!!! (More in spanish i don't know much english)

Perdón por preguntar, pero alguien sabe como continuar la ruta de Yarizo, solo llegue hasta el nivel 3 de relacion, si pueden responderme muchas gracias!!! (mas en español que no se mucho ingles)
Get enough relationship points and sleep in an inn (bring yarizo)

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
If anyone is stuck on how to get PM lvl 5 Bond. Here's the step to get her to Lvl 5
- Take PM to Titan Step (aka Wilderness Town)
- Have Jimmy and Her alone
- Proceed to the Alchemist Guild located in Titan Step.

Reactions: Chicken712

Ahnii

Oct 29, 2020
Techno is working on it this month if anyone's wondering about a full English translation, according to a Discord conversation between him and another user. My personal theory is the translation would have been out by now if it weren't for Patreon taking out his content on their site. Screenshot 2024-03-15 011812.png

Reactions: Ericopa12

Ahnii

Oct 29, 2020
Can anyone tell me if the story got added back to the game?
Unfortunately, the main story wasn't added back in this update, if I remember correctly Techno stated a while back that they'd be revising the entire story which I assume means it'll be a while down the road until players get one.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NymphomaniaPriestess-0.60
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes