Kevodi

Mar 14, 2023
One is a port of the original 0.54 game with a main story.

(Sorry, only Chinese, using English may lead to errors, Mtool translation may help you)
Restored some game content that was deleted by the original author.
(Due to the change in combat mode, players are required to bring cheat weapons to avoid combat bugs)
Detailed updates are also included in the folder along with the guide mind map.

Download:Pixeldrain
I couldn't find the guide, in which folder do you say?

ascoo

Apr 16, 2020
How do i get the Yaziro's bad ending ? Is there even one ? Can i get his relationship to 5+
I'm not sure if there's a yaziro ending, the modded version has one though. There isn't any way to upgrade him to lv5 organically yet, use event tester to see lv 5 event options. I don't recommend changing his relationship level to 5 with mtool or something since it disables his combat events altogether.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
i asked techno a while ago whats going on with her and he said
shes gonna be a follower but he is gonna add her at the end of the game so... pretty much in 2-3 years
What about my bae RLD succubus, what's Techno intention with her, can she be follower ?

AshCrow0

Aug 7, 2023
I'm not sure if there's a yaziro ending, the modded version has one though. There isn't any way to upgrade him to lv5 organically yet, use event tester to see lv 5 event options. I don't recommend changing his relationship level to 5 with mtool or something since it disables his combat events altogether.
Oh thanks, do you mind linking me the mod for this game ? And is it still compatible with version 0.61. One more thing i wonder is why even when Kohaku's horniness is 100, he still doesn't fuck her like when in relationship 3

ascoo

Apr 16, 2020
Oh thanks, do you mind linking me the mod for this game ? And is it still compatible with version 0.61. One more thing i wonder is why even when Kohaku's horniness is 100, he still doesn't fuck her like when in relationship 3
the mod is above my original message or here: https://f95zone.to/threads/technobr...ss-0-60-uncen-dungeon-cracked-version.110475/

i don't think it has a compatible save file since this one has a working main quest. Honestly i'm not sure on this but i tried it on 0.61 and couldn't seem to trigger it, when i tried it on 0.60 however it triggered it instantly so i guess it has something to do with 0.61

MrAnonymous9930

Dec 23, 2023
How do i trigger camp scenes? I have Yaziro unlocked and traveling with him but every time i camp with him the night just passes by normally. No NPC thief or anything.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes