Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Save1-5: fight with the monster and use the death potion on jimmy to see the defeat scene
Save 6(yarizolvl4): check-in on the inn
Save7 are the new camp scenes with yarizo which are:
The guessing game you need to select Make Love and choose between the options as you please;
Sleep and put yarizo on guard duty;
Sleep and put Kohaku on guard duty;
Save8 is before a random battle with yarizo on his lvl4. The attached images are the new graphics in case you doesnt want to check them yourself;
Save9 you just need to select relationship events to see the two new scenes with potionmaker

For the nose hook, I couldnt find out how to do it with potionmaker, but for kohaku you press A -> Flirt -> Have sex with her -> foreplay (she serves you) -> Sniffing cock.
No one seems to have any.
can we get a save for 0.61
Some save pls ?
The save from the latest version with content is on the quoted post; 0.61 doesnt have content, it was a quality of life update; the game doesnt have a gallery so a save is not that useful; use the search function next time

Reactions: Czet and Lancelot49

alexonepeice1234

Dec 19, 2023
Ib
I downloaded these compressed files and played the game . I went in fap mode . Everything was fine until I reached level 2 . In the game preview it clearly said that if you get your adventure rank to 2 you are free to go anywhere you want but you can't play main. Story only side content . Using cheat I made my adventer rank to 2 but no other areas seem to get unlocked . Like I cannot go anywhere execept for port town , beach . 2 or 3 forest .like literally only areas are available before Titan step . How can I get through this problem . Please someone help !!!!!
am still having this problem .. pls someone help

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes