XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
does anyone know how to run Main Quests? I've been playing this game for hours but I don't know how to run the Main Quests

0 - Copy - Copy (1).jpg

Nov 26, 2017
Does anyone know what I have to do to continue his story? View attachment 3505421
Do you have the relationship points? because for me I had thenm and the events would not trigger due to the relationship level being too low. I think its a bug or something because I had this happen several times. You can use a save editor to change the relationship level so that the events will be available if it is a bug you are experiencing. Otherwise you need to get her gifts and stuff.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
anyone???
start a fresh save go to your wardrobe and pick up the cheat item. use the item to get fame and go to the guild to raise your adventurer rank to level 2. I havent tested if it was fixed but to be safe, dont level up your rank again yet, instead, go to the forest connected to the desert map and try to pass through the guards to get acess to titan step. Now go back to the guild and raise your adventurer rank again

Asshat2456

Jan 4, 2024
What kinda NTR is in this game? I understand that you can turn it off, but when its on what's the type of NTR that happens? is it the classic
"oh no! im turning into a slut and MC Kun is blissfully unaware!"
or is it
"oh no! I'm the guy who's supposed to be the one she loves. But im hopelessly watching her get dicked down in front of me!"

because the latter kind of NTR doesn't really do it for me. at worst it becomes a complete turn off, and i don't want to be limited to just a vanilla playthrough. i want a little flavor, but i don't want something completely incompatible with my current palate

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
What kinda NTR is in this game? I understand that you can turn it off, but when its on what's the type of NTR that happens? is it the classic
"oh no! im turning into a slut and MC Kun is blissfully unaware!"
or is it
"oh no i'm supposed to be the one she loves but im hopelessly watching my beloved get dicked down in front of me!"?

because the latter kind of NTR doesnt really do it for me. at the most its becomes a turn off.
I would say the first. The MC always have the option to cheat on the heroine anyway. Better to cheat on each other.

Asshat2456

Jan 4, 2024
I would say the first. The MC always have the option to cheat on the heroine anyway. Better to cheat on each other.
good to know. its not like i'll stumble into the second kind of NTR on accident right? its like i have to search it out?

because to me that'd be like eating a nice slice of chocolate cake, and suddenly biting into a piece of eggshell.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes