Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
sup guys so new "update" it got some negative review its been a while since that hope with this techno chances some stuff like usual im gonna share it but give me 2 days to do it since im gonna be busy its 2 new scenes with PM and 1 reused one
its... ehhh mehh but i will share it cya in 2 days
I'll be waiting for your publication! Thank you for it!

suky

Jul 30, 2017

name:Priestess remake
Download: workupload
source:
password:
Telegram:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Because the original version of Priestess was delayed and had too many incompatible mainline bugs, I made a brand new experience version based on the new upgraded engine from scratch. It took a total of one and a half months. It has not been completed yet, but half of the content has been caught up. It also has a newly designed main plot, and more self-made game content easter eggs. The free version will be updated to 3.5G in size (the test version will be updated in the Telegram group, and the next updated version will be the free final version). There are no combat events yet. Production, I will reset the battle to the common RPG battle mode, but will add a bunch of skill events to trigger more battle CGs

Married Woman Yuna was purchased and translated at her own expense when it was first released, and now it is also given as a gift.
Uhh how do I actually do anything here? I translated using mtool and pressing Z or Enter puts me in some weird menu limbo that I can't get out off.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Uhh how do I actually do anything here? I translated using mtool and pressing Z or Enter puts me in some weird menu limbo that I can't get out off.
Same happened to me and I had to play with mouse only. Most things couldnt be interacted with and the version itself looks very unstable

Reactions: XxMLGBongHitsxX

Usuisthekami

Oct 2, 2021
Sup heres the Patch, overwrite the stuff in the game so you can access it on the main menu its gonna appear something new so you can access the "dlc"? (idk how to call it) its really short, 5 min max, i would recommend to do a copy of the game before you add the patch since Techno said that it could break all the game, this "dlc" got a bad review and made techno kinda confused since it was PM content i guess its cus is really short and even if it add PM content last year was better, anyway sorry for the long msg enjoy if link is broken let me know and 0.75 is gonna release mid Nov im gonna share it when it comes out

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Sup heres the Patch, overwrite the stuff in the game so you can access it on the main menu its gonna appear something new so you can access the "dlc"? (idk how to call it) its really short, 5 min max, i would recommend to do a copy of the game before you add the patch since Techno said that it could break all the game, this "dlc" got a bad review and made techno kinda confused since it was PM content i guess its cus is really short and even if it add PM content last year was better, anyway sorry for the long msg enjoy if link is broken let me know and 0.75 is gonna release mid Nov im gonna share it when it comes out
thx heroe

May 10, 2018

name:Priestess remake
Download: workupload
source:
password:
Telegram:

Because the original version of Priestess was delayed and had too many incompatible mainline bugs, I made a brand new experience version based on the new upgraded engine from scratch. It took a total of one and a half months. It has not been completed yet, but half of the content has been caught up. It also has a newly designed main plot, and more self-made game content easter eggs. The free version will be updated to 3.5G in size (the test version will be updated in the Telegram group, and the next updated version will be the free final version). There are no combat events yet. Production, I will reset the battle to the common RPG battle mode, but will add a bunch of skill events to trigger more battle CGs

Married Woman Yuna was purchased and translated at her own expense when it was first released, and now it is also given as a gift.
Thanks a ton for sharing king, though I will wait until the final free version since it feels like only 10% of stuff works right now even when I use just a mouse to move. I look forward to the polished version if there's more scenes that aren't mainly Kohaku x Yarizo since we get plenty of that.

Reactions: RPG hentai lover

DegenDesu

Sep 13, 2019

lads... Wtf is this progress report :KEK:
LMFAO :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

thanks for posting this

i'm saving both the jp and translated for posterity

A post on the internet said, ``When I jerked around with all my strength with a gorilla-like expression, I cum.''

Me: “I see, Ahe-oho and U-ho-ho are similar.”

Me: “Hey! This rotten motherboard!
My handsome lab is always holding me tight
Don't keep tightening the hole forever, let go of the grab! ! ! !
Oooh oh oh oh oh oh oh
(Guriguri Guriguri Guriguri Guriguri Merit! Meri Meri Meri Meri )

Motherboard: “N”oooooooooooooooooooooo! ? ! ? ! ? ! ! ! ? ! ? ? ! ? ! ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Don't use too much force! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ♥♥♥
Oh!?♥Ngoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I've reached my limit, I'm sorry, I really have reached my limit! ♥♥♥♥
If this continues, my nails will blow away! ! ! ! ! ♥♥♥♥♥
I'm sorry that a rotten mother like me held onto the great and big Mr. Grabo without permission! ! ! ♥♥♥♥I'm sorry for trying to monopolize your orgasm! ! ! ♥So Yuruhi...Fuggyo! ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ? ! ? ♥♥♥
Oh, oh, oh, oh!
My nails are buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! ! ! ! ♥♥♥♥♥
Guge! ♥♥♥Yuruhi... Yuruhireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! ! ! ♥♥♥
...! ? ♥♥♥Gugeeeeeeeee! ! ! ! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
(Buckyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
Absolute peak writing
:BootyTime:

If only a certain Dev's progress reports are this entertaining kek

3.50 star(s) 75 Votes