Necromant

Feb 12, 2022

name:Priestess remake
Download: workupload
source:
password:
Telegram:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Because the original version of Priestess was delayed and had too many incompatible mainline bugs, I made a brand new experience version based on the new upgraded engine from scratch. It took a total of one and a half months. It has not been completed yet, but half of the content has been caught up. It also has a newly designed main plot, and more self-made game content easter eggs. The free version will be updated to 3.5G in size (the test version will be updated in the Telegram group, and the next updated version will be the free final version). There are no combat events yet. Production, I will reset the battle to the common RPG battle mode, but will add a bunch of skill events to trigger more battle CGs

Married Woman Yuna was purchased and translated at her own expense when it was first released, and now it is also given as a gift.
Will it have all the content of the original one ?

hell12345678

Apr 14, 2023
I dont know how to use mtool or translator++, please someone can post the translated version of this

name:Priestess remake
Download: workupload
source:
password:
Telegram:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Because the original version of Priestess was delayed and had too many incompatible mainline bugs, I made a brand new experience version based on the new upgraded engine from scratch. It took a total of one and a half months. It has not been completed yet, but half of the content has been caught up. It also has a newly designed main plot, and more self-made game content easter eggs. The free version will be updated to 3.5G in size (the test version will be updated in the Telegram group, and the next updated version will be the free final version). There are no combat events yet. Production, I will reset the battle to the common RPG battle mode, but will add a bunch of skill events to trigger more battle CGs

Married Woman Yuna was purchased and translated at her own expense when it was first released, and now it is also given as a gift.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
i aint reading all that, toss a QRD.
but i did see one message about MC being as strong as leon, before tb butchered the story power scaling wasn't preset in a way, yarizo was strong as hell but he mostly focused on sex and being lazy, leon and iris were the current high tier adventurers and leon played with that "i have faith in you" cliché thing which made me think he was going to be corrupted or have his fighting spirit broke in the future as it always happens with that trope.
or maybe this thing is because of gigachad jimmy scene? i don't even remember if that was supposed to be a joke or because people complained about yarizo having a cock level 99 but you reaching cock level 99 meant nothing.
effing weird, renryuu ascension is the only that can keep it's consistency and your character in there is supposed to be a potential asshole :HideThePain:

Reactions: Yukihirou

31makinesi

Oct 12, 2024
How you guys take first main mission idk if its my game is broken. When i level up 2 it says new mission in bilboard but it wasnt and i cant take any story mission. So i cant play maybe im just so dumb but how can i take first main mission help me.

3.50 star(s) 75 Votes