Rompe horto

Jan 17, 2022
¿Podría alguien ayudarme a entender dónde está el juego en este momento?

Eliminaron la historia principal mientras terminaban el juego, ¿así que ahora el juego inicial consiste simplemente en ganar fama una y otra vez hasta que puedas mudarte a nuevas áreas?
[/CITA]
Yes, unfortunately the story was modified, you have to gain fame to continue the new story, also in my opinion I liked the previous story but oh well I guess you have to accept it.

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
i aint reading all that, toss a QRD.
but i did see one message about MC being as strong as leon, before tb butchered the story power scaling wasn't preset in a way, yarizo was strong as hell but he mostly focused on sex and being lazy, leon and iris were the current high tier adventurers and leon played with that "i have faith in you" cliché thing which made me think he was going to be corrupted or have his fighting spirit broke in the future as it always happens with that trope.
or maybe this thing is because of gigachad jimmy scene? i don't even remember if that was supposed to be a joke or because people complained about yarizo having a cock level 99 but you reaching cock level 99 meant nothing.
effing weird, renryuu ascension is the only that can keep it's consistency and your character in there is supposed to be a potential asshole :HideThePain:
THE MC IS SUPPOSED TO BE AN ASSHOLE! god damn it, when the frick did this happen. And I will not rant more about the piece of bull crap known as yaziro, just that people fking love him messing with the priestess and the other gals but WHY WOULD ANYONE LIKE THAT. GIVE MY BOI THE USELESS MC A BIGGER PP AND SOME FREAKING GOOD AHH SKILLS!! am tired at this point we don't even have the main story implemented till now, only god knows when it will happen. I am thinking of trying the remake version of this game as the original is just dog shitting on a pie. FK TECHNO BRAKE!

qublapf

Jan 8, 2024
THE MC IS SUPPOSED TO BE AN ASSHOLE! god damn it, when the frick did this happen. And I will not rant more about the piece of bull crap known as yaziro, just that people fking love him messing with the priestess and the other gals but WHY WOULD ANYONE LIKE THAT. GIVE MY BOI THE USELESS MC A BIGGER PP AND SOME FREAKING GOOD AHH SKILLS!! am tired at this point we don't even have the main story implemented till now, only god knows when it will happen. I am thinking of trying the remake version of this game as the original is just dog shitting on a pie. FK TECHNO BRAKE!
is only game, why so mad. do what i did, skip everything

YoloOwn

Mar 14, 2024
I've stopped playing this game a couple of years ago, now wanted to get back to it but I'm really confused... what even happened to this?

YoloOwn

Mar 14, 2024
In the same boat as you man, idk what is going on. First i see a "Remake" find out its by a fan, Read the dev log, Good laugh, still lost
Dev log is too much of a mess, I didn't even consider reading it. I wonder why the change in game engine all of a sudden... And story is currently not implemented?? Better to wait another year, bro

FOLLAMAMIS3000

Nov 11, 2022
I'm stuck on something, I want to go to the Patrol Blessing Road mission, and in the guide (the worst thing is that it's very outdated), it asks me to be level 2 and kill the rats, I already did it but I don't see the mission, someone Tell me how I can progress?

3.50 star(s) 75 Votes