Collection Video O-Dio collection [2024-03-24] [o-dioファンクラブ]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
now that we are on "cultured" discussion about insect,

i wonder, what's everyone opinions on insect video involving worlds most hated and/or feared insect, yet unexpectedly really common on insect genre's, cockroach?

can you handle it on real life?
What makes you okay with him in H Genre, even though you hate it in RL?
Yeah it really depends on how realistic they look, cockroaches are actually kind of the default insect for hentai anyways so i don't mind them. They also look considerably less disgusting than many others, especially in 2d or bad 3d models. I've only ever seen like maybe 2 of them in real life and they aren't really that big where i live.

And like i previously said, anything spider i can't deal with. Nope.

Mushimush

Feb 1, 2024
I squash em with my bare hands, though I know its pointless, once you see one theres probably about a hundred of em crawlin around the walls.

I feel like the thing that gets people going is how a lowly creature is having its way with something we perceive as attractive. Like NTR where a scummy person gets to have his way with someone when they don't deserve it.

... Or well, something like that, I ain't a psychologist. I personally like flies and roaches (in H), but find the other kind of bugs to be kinda meh. Big fan of beetles though.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2020

i wonder, what's everyone opinions on insect video involving worlds most hated and/or feared insect, yet unexpectedly really common on insect genre's, cockroach?

Can't really tell. If i saw some big ass roach with a dick the size of my arm I'd kill it no question. Seeing them irl i usually just don't care. I either smack them with something or sweep them out. Tho it is kinda weird how most of the people i know literally jump and run when seeing one. So im the one who takes charge of deleting them. Tho when they fly it gets annoying. Some weird ass odor sticks and you'll need to wash that part of your skin or clothes.

As for why i watch them, can't really say. All i know is this shit be tantalizing to rub one out to.

Lucks'man

Jul 14, 2022
True and based, especially that last sentence. This insect content isn't even that degenerate of a fetish.

What really does shock me is the amount of people that can't differentiate between reality and fiction. Especially people online whining about it not realizing they are the ones who actually can't see a difference between both, lol. It's kinda funny though, I'm really not all that good with insects but here i am fapping anyways, because it's not about the insects, it's about what the characters do with them. Fuck any content involving spiders though.....
yeah fuck spiders (but i found spider web warping is kinda sexy, wired, maybe I'm into bondage shit or something lmao

Fried_Squid

Dec 7, 2019
I squash em with my bare hands, though I know its pointless, once you see one theres probably about a hundred of em crawlin around the walls.

I feel like the thing that gets people going is how a lowly creature is having its way with something we perceive as attractive. Like NTR where a scummy person gets to have his way with someone when they don't deserve it.

... Or well, something like that, I ain't a psychologist. I personally like flies and roaches (in H), but find the other kind of bugs to be kinda meh. Big fan of beetles though.
Insects in ero content seems like some form of depersonification of the being doing the act. It's not a tetrapod descendant like mammals or reptiles and almost appears mechanical with the exoskeleton, but a little fleshier. Something that's still alive but not relatable, essentially a disembodied phallus. That might be why some people are okay with insect content. The lowly creature might be part of it too, with the idea of a person of higher status giving dominance away to someone or something else. A feeling of immorality mixed in that shouldn't be conducted irl, but is completely possible in a fictional setting.

Reactions: Mushimush

Fried_Squid

Dec 7, 2019
True and based, especially that last sentence. This insect content isn't even that degenerate of a fetish.

What really does shock me is the amount of people that can't differentiate between reality and fiction. Especially people online whining about it not realizing they are the ones who actually can't see a difference between both, lol. It's kinda funny though, I'm really not all that good with insects but here i am fapping anyways, because it's not about the insects, it's about what the characters do with them. Fuck any content involving spiders though.....
I know what to work on now. I know what must be done.

Fried_Squid

Dec 7, 2019

I personally don't like seeing them in ero content if it can be helped, but what helps mitigate the distaste for it in the content is
1) making the insect look less roach-like in appearance.
2) have really hot action that draws the focus away from the roach entirely.
IRL it's less fear and more a dislike for seeing a vermin that moves too quickly. Most other insects and arthropod I'm entirely cool with. I actually like the creepycrawlies since I tend to see them more through a biological view rather than a strictly living thing that might bite or sting. Mosquitoes, ticks, roaches, and wasps can fuck right off this planet. Don't like them. Wasps might be an exception since they have a cool design and at least kill caterpillars that fuck up my garden. All the others are banished from the realm. As for why the roach is so common in H content? Probably the same as Fat Bastard Syndrome (FBS). Ugly thing paired with pretty thing makes the pretty thing stand out but also the ugly thing stands out resulting in 2 extreme incongruities that tickles the brain and causes neuron activation regardless of being good or bad.

Lucks'man

Jul 14, 2022
Thanks for sharing.

This one is actually pretty good, although the number of insects is very low, I feel like he could've definitely added a few more.
Aside from that this is great, atleast compared to some of his more recent works.
it's requested to be only few insects, o-dio said so in the description

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote