Collection Video O-Dio collection [2024-03-24] [o-dioファンクラブ]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Massive Degen

Oct 6, 2023

same video 1 pregnant 1 non pregnant

tomorrow he uploads sth for free if i understand his post correctly
Thank you! Let's hope he does. I'm happy he got around to have Akagi in there, maybe in the future he decides or someone comission him to do something with Tenryuu/Tatsuta. Or if the stars align; Junyou.

ajakala

Jan 7, 2020
500 coins down the drain, i joined for this month less then a hour too late, fantia took the 500 coins and now tells me that i have to wait until o-dio releases this months content as a back number.

Fuck fantia is a absolute shithole of a site created by tech-illiterate fucktards
Don't worry, the next video can't be as bad as this one so your money is better spent this way.

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
This is just more bitching and im sorry for that but man, his past work were so much better, srsly. The past few months or even year? just haven't been very good. I kinda stopped looking forward to them.

Mushimush

Feb 1, 2024
This is just more bitching and im sorry for that but man, his past work were so much better, srsly. The past few months or even year? just haven't been very good. I kinda stopped looking forward to them.
Yea it was really hit or miss for a while but he's been sort of phoning it in these days, specially with the requests

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote