• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video O-Dio collection [2024-03-24] [o-dioファンクラブ]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Still unsure how these videos are 4k 60fps btw. Was it some upscale program the OP used or does o-dio have like a patreon or something?

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Works in OP are surely upscaled. He makes them at like 720p.
Big if tru. Would really love to know what upscaling software OP uses if anyone has any info about that. Would love to Upscale my favorite MMD in 1440p 120 fps lol.

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
for me, i would love if he can make a longer version of his first holo animation (the one with "_Its_a_whole_world" songs)
but maybe thats because its the songs/bgm's limitation

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
the quality of the music in this last video is so bad and the bass sounds horrible in my headphone.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
That archive doesn't have all the videos but it contains some picture sets not included in the OP. Some of the sets in there might go against rule 7, though.
Also, newest video from O-dio has been posted by a user on the MMD thread
can you reup the vid?

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
can you reup the vid?
It wasn't my upload, sorry. I don't even remember what video that was but I think all the newest videos have been uploaded to rule34video in 4K. You can download them if you have an account there.
Here's the direct link where you can see all the O-dio videos

Most of them are already in your archive, I deleted the archive so I can't check right now what's missing and what isn't, but I think the new videos you need are the following:

bonus video to previous video above

the quality of the music in this last video is so bad and the bass sounds horrible in my headphone.
You mean the hololive one? Well... it's phonk music. I'm not sure if it's your headphones or not, but phonk tends to sound like that on purpose. It seems like a new generation of people grew up with the ironic "bass-boosted" memes and ended up unironically enjoying that kind of stuff so now we got a new style of phonk.
and that kind of "purposefully choppy" quality existed in those old songs back too, though it wasn't as ridiculously bass-boosted as the new phonk songs of today.

Last edited:

gisaha

Jan 3, 2022
o-dio horo3

First upscale method
This method is uploaded here

This upscale is the same upscale as the video below

Slightly modified version of upscale2

Upscale2 and upscale3 have higher image quality than upscale1
Although it is difficult to understand which of upscale2 and upscale3 has higher image quality

1 week only

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote