Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Started new game, since couldn't load old one, oh well.
Right out of box kinda impression game changed drastically. Impressed!

(bug?) Conversation with bot: asking her to do dishes, while she still had no arms, legs. As well as "surprise event from nutcracker".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's pretty weird to me, followers barely increasing while subs sky rocketed for me, intentional for now ? :)

Advice: Make cumming (flashing white screen) toggle-able in options menu.
Advice: Add option to "shut up/silence" bot during sex (while using hand/mouth).
Advice: Unless I missed something, but can you add option to exit stream, during vinagara's effect?
Any plans for adding: bulging belly? Since that belly gets filled fast.
Any plans on adding: sort of like personality mod's ? Kinky, shy, aggressive etc.
Any plans on adding: toggle-able Anon's model, full visible, transparent and dick only options. (it's more of an advice if it's not in the feature updates already).

When we will hear female voice ? :D Lady's from fiver can record you anything these days lol

Chat during stream is as cancerous as it can be, good job ! (no really!)
vinegara+ makes you pass-out, which is funny even with full energy lol

That's all from me, thank you for sharing Incontinent Cell ;)

ps. For money making....

1. First week work at labor and stream save up money for rent.
Then save up money for vinegara, fill up balls (by walking outside), rest well

Keep spamming F while playing around with body parts, while having (mouth) picked. Doing it like this gives extra money and raises viewers/subs faster.

After that, either repeat same thing till you get bored or use auto-clicker on F button (using screen keyboard). Leaving afk (lowering game works as well, but it's boring).
2. Go play with stocks...
3. Or recently added blackjack trick as Ayyyyyylmao880, mentioned. Buy 100k or however you are able, save game, play put all in (max is 100k) win save, lose load game. It's by far fastest way. Rito Nerf BlackJack pls!
4. Labor slavery still an option...
5. Look for noxtek cheats uploaded. (not today for me noxtek this game is..)

:KEK:

Last edited:

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
day 20. maximum cumming 0 but saying 1. quit game
Try few things:

1. Go outside, press "go for a walk" it will write that it recharges your cum.
2. Buy and use couple of sempilX,they will restore some of cum.
3. Buy vinagara and use it before stream, i was able to cum for 5h, while starting with 0 cum.

If nothing from 3 things i offered works. Then report it, if it's a bug. (while trying your best describing what may caused it and what you did):unsure:

ps. click on tv for your status, to check your cum.

Wuchang

Jun 3, 2017
Try few things:

1. Go outside, press "go for a walk" it will write that it recharges your cum.
2. Buy and use couple of sempilX,they will restore some of cum.
3. Buy vinagara and use it before stream, i was able to cum for 5h, while starting with 0 cum.

If nothing from 3 things i offered works. Then report it, if it's a bug. (while trying your best describing what may caused it and what you did):unsure:

ps. click on tv for your status, to check your cum.
already did that 2
1. go for a walk -come back your "ball fill" number decrease though
2. sempilX- "you cum recover" maximum 0 refill will be 1 ( but cant use it)

3. will look into it.

Dover2

Apr 2, 2019
ok, so at some point the crazy bitch with her knife comes in and stabs you to death for stealing her subs, how to avoid?

wshantze

Apr 27, 2017
There's a bug on ubuntu linux when switching from mouth interaction back to hand the cursor vanishes. Doesn't seem to affect windows.

ShadeDragon

Jul 19, 2017
Something for the dev, while trying to exit out of the ingame browser I accidently hit the games exit button, it would be great if you could give a confirm option there. Pretty sure I lost a few days of progress there.

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes