Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Cheats for 0.69 for win
unzip in "My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend_Data\Managed"

F1 to get full stamina/hunger/mental health
F2 to get 10k money
Woah somebody made cheats :0 Cool

How do you refill mental Health? Only way i know is walking around town which refills only a minuscule bit. Also i am on Android right now so i cant use the cheat.
Talking to bot, going for a walk and after the day 16 there is a chance of an event that unlocks mental health increasing drugs.

So, there is only Missionary and doggystyle, no Bj or cowgirl etc...?
Yup. That's what the game has so far.

Last edited:

BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
wow this game is very good i hope dev should add more interaction with Bot and more location next time. Btw i think if dev update regulary this game gonna be hot soon

Reactions: masterdragonson

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Incontinent Cell : Hi. how far with the development are you? I see quite a lot of little things here and there but after roughly three hours it becomes just a matter of "more money for more parts". Does 0.69 mean that you're close to finish it? There are so many more things that I feel could be added. A small list here:
- be able to interact with head, hands, legs, body during missionary and see reactions from chat and android
- same for doggy, which basically has no interaction
- more poses, again with interactions
- be able to switch to complete view and bottom view when interacting with android
- personality development? sexual development? self initiated sex interactions? lots of ideas
- many many more dialogues please
- some kind of way to improve mental health (walking is really negligible and the decline is inevitable. also I would prefer to not have to grind for money AND mental health by walking -> walking consumes time and energy, so food and rent, more money to farm)
- android interactions where she moves around if you have purchased and equipped at least legs. maybe some conditional events if you also have 1/2 arms
- events where you take her outside (for good reasons only)? like to the curch, if you already have 2 legs, 2 arms and skin upgrade. could work if there are clothes for her

Reactions: KhaiFirst

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Incontinent Cell : Hi. how far with the development are you? I see quite a lot of little things here and there but after roughly three hours it becomes just a matter of "more money for more parts". Does 0.69 mean that you're close to finish it? There are so many more things that I feel could be added. A small list here:
- be able to interact with head, hands, legs, body during missionary and see reactions from chat and android
- same for doggy, which basically has no interaction
- more poses, again with interactions
- be able to switch to complete view and bottom view when interacting with android
- personality development? sexual development? self initiated sex interactions? lots of ideas
- many many more dialogues please
- some kind of way to improve mental health (walking is really negligible and the decline is inevitable. also I would prefer to not have to grind for money AND mental health by walking -> walking consumes time and energy, so food and rent, more money to farm)
- android interactions where she moves around if you have purchased and equipped at least legs. maybe some conditional events if you also have 1/2 arms
- events where you take her outside (for good reasons only)? like to the curch, if you already have 2 legs, 2 arms and skin upgrade. could work if there are clothes for her
Yeah, our plans include most of these things. Although making them will take some time, because of how open the game is. Thanks for suggestions though!

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes