Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 86 Votes

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Finally I got legs for the bot so I can fuck her from behind, and the scene is in profile view instead of POV! I hope POV can be added in an update.
Hoped it was POV too back when it was added, but I highly doubt they'd go back adding new perspectives to any existing scenes, not any soon at least while they'd rather add new content.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I said it a little while back, but next update they're letting you stick your thumb in her mouth and some other stuff.

New positions, or angles for old positions, take a LOT of work. This isn't AI generated! Heck, given how Live2D works, even if it was it'd still probably be a decent chunk of work. So we don't get them very often at all.

Instead we more often get new stuff to do with our hands, little fragments of story, or new bot parts.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I said it a little while back, but next update they're letting you stick your thumb in her mouth and some other stuff.

New positions, or angles for old positions, take a LOT of work. This isn't AI generated! Heck, given how Live2D works, even if it was it'd still probably be a decent chunk of work. So we don't get them very often at all.

Instead we more often get new stuff to do with our hands, little fragments of story, or new bot parts.
And in general, better chance to get a whole new pose than alternate view for an existing one, since they'd be about equal amount of effort, while the former would be seen as more new content.

Reactions: Karnewarrior
4.50 star(s) 86 Votes