3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
In theory, this is my dream game. RPG elements, Turn-based combat, and Harem building? Shit, add in pregnancy eventually and I am all over this. Looks good so far, btw. Please stick to it and don't let the peanut gallery get you down.

Reactions: Rethos

Blargher

May 2, 2018
I'd say my only complaint with this update so far (I'm gonna fiddle with leveling up and classes and so on a bit later when I have more time to waste), is that the hunt quests seem pointless expiring so quickly. As if you take it from any normal weekday, you have 6 attempts at getting all the monsters. As the morning battle/food take you to later. I took all the extra quests as a testing thing, doing a fight in one location repeatedly until they expired. I didn't complete a single quest. So it seems logically then that hunt quests can only be completed on the weekend at least consistently. I'd say hunt quests shouldn't expire or at very least they should last a week min. But that's my opinion.

Other than that, I love the new interface changes, the party swapping and so on. Only thing lacking in this update is story imho, BUT the interface was so updated, and the rpg elements more fleshed out. This did have good content. Though I do see people who opt out of the rpg side probably is less than pleased with this update but this is a thing that had to be polished more, so anyone who complains about it should stfu lol

Keep up the good work on this, I look forward to future updates!

Reactions: Rethos

Qtyaelgar

Jan 6, 2018
I kind of hate the trend of almost every rpg being about a woman who whores herself out or gets raped when losing a battle.
So i welcome this game as a potential gem, good luck with the development!

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Was the tattoo on Scarlet's chest intentional? I'm talking about it's meaning...

Last edited:

Xig320

May 23, 2017
i will give my opinion on this game as it can have a good potential, but need to be adressed quickly.

Good

+Humor is good, sometime it's a bit surprising () but quite pleasant.

+Ambience is really good,there is a lot of interaction and goes quite smoothly.

+characters are unique and feels great with the ambiance itself.

Bad (stopped after 30 minutes of reading)

-No music, i kinda fell asleep with the lack of rhythm.

-There are not enough decorations, no students in hallways, no weights or anything in the gym to symbolize training, etc )

-Fighting UI is quite a mess, need to see whats happenning in the top right corner, then look who attacks on the top of their names, something is needed rigth here, because fighting is not enjoyable right now ( for my case ).

-While the Menu is correct, Map interface gave me headache (not as much as fighting UI).

-the Time system is good itself but didn't felt it was working at all, as i started my day, talking and training with students , then lunch happend, had enough time to do one thing (talk with provisor, fight with students in hostile area) then my room darkened (like dusk was approaching) but still was able to act as normal like i was in plain day, not enough room to act after usual training.

-Either some transition were lost while compiling the game, or you missed some, but having a white text on a black screen every time MC goes from one room to the other is not entertaining.

Conclusion:
The game itself has a good base, VN and RPG goes well together and characters are fine right now (only made to second wave of students couldn't go farther because of thoses downsides).
But while VN is ok (minus decorations and transitions) , RPG aspect is a chore to do, as battle is a bit clunky, not enough time to act by myself during the day and traveling is a pain to do as map is really hard to navigate.
In the preface , you ask if we want to have RPG aspect in the game, and while i wanted to play as a semi RPG/VN, i might continue later with only VN mode.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
It looked cute, and I was interested till I realized this will be another stat/level grindy game. :unsure:

EDIT: That grass looks spiky, don't get the idea of taking a nap there.
It looked cute, and I was interested till I realized this will be another stat/level grindy game. :unsure:

That clip with the space girls scrolling to the side, what is the name of that game?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Its common among new game to get long dev time. Then its more to see if payment is stopped or not to have a useful information.
Guess post there are locked so no direct status. Still wait and see is the best option.

+1 as to quests time, why a timer anyway ? At best no time limit, otherwise reward drecase upon time needed.
Then, its promising so TBS.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Its common among new game to get long dev time. Then its more to see if payment is stopped or not to have a useful information.
Guess post there are locked so no direct status. Still wait and see is the best option.

+1 as to quests time, why a timer anyway ? At best no time limit, otherwise reward drecase upon time needed.
Then, its promising so TBS.
The dev's gone silent for months now, since he's last post. Probably not working on the game anymore.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes