3.90 star(s) 61 Votes
Dec 30, 2023
Hi guys, can please someone tell me how to unlock the marcy (cops) part ? I don't know what im doing wrong but it's never unlock :(

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Hi guys, can please someone tell me how to unlock the marcy (cops) part ? I don't know what im doing wrong but it's never unlock :(
I don't remember the specific choices, but I do remember that you can only get her scene if you pick gambling at the start. Have you looked at the walkthrough linked in the OP?

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
Why does this game try to force nice guy bullshit on you, you get ruthless points and minus love points for the stupidest reasons, i decide to not talk to someone? -love points, +ruthless points, tf? And what type of Mc is that? For someone in a crime family, no balls, no backbone, a fuking wimp, he should have been the one to die instead of Bella's father or run away with Jane with his tails tucked.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why does this game try to force nice guy bullshit on you, you get ruthless points and minus love points for the stupidest reasons, i decide to not talk to someone? -love points, +ruthless points, tf? And what type of Mc is that? For someone in a crime family, no balls, no backbone, a fuking wimp, he should have been the one to die instead of Bella's father or run away with Jane with his tails tucked.
I hate to be "that girl" here but you do know a lot of guys that survive in that kind of life are nice guys?

They do a lot of bad shit but they love their families and friends and tend to get on really well with people in their community.

Dickheads don't tend to live very long.

Reactions: duane71 and Jorund
3.90 star(s) 61 Votes