3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Heads up. I'm starting a new project. IT WONT BE PART 2 of Oath of loyalty (sorry).

Why a new project?
Because Im going to use HS2 and because I have a new story I want to tell.

But why not part 2 of Oath of loyalty?
Because I worked on that project as a collaboration. I'll be working on this project alone, at my own pace and with my own vision. Basically I'll be doing everything alone.

Should I support you?
No. You really shouldn't. I'm doing this project as a personal project on my free time at my own pace without schedules, without any pressure to deliver. So, no you should not support me as the game will be free to enjoy for everyone!

But I'd like to contribute!
There will be a patreon page/subscribe star (poss.) a send me a coffee, etc. If you REALLY want to.

But again, my motivation is not economic, so really I don't care :D I hated the pressure of due dates and having to answer to patrons. I feel this way everything is upfront and under MY control :)

More news soon. :) Stay tuned.
Ok, I understand the new project and support in every way, but finished the one you start is not bad idea too right????

galibx23

Nov 21, 2018
Of course i would support when i can but pls if some1 picks up it up as p2 pls dont let it be stand alone, but follow storylines from p1 since i feels like the story has more to offer and the ending while it can be an ending but its not a conclusive or it's all converging at the last moment story end.

Reactions: DirectXD1943
May 8, 2022
Reading a few threads (avoiding giving me spoilers because I'm going through Chapter 4)

I see that a sequel was planned, am I wrong? so developer #1 or the original, whatever you want to call him, abandoned it for understandable reasons and left another developer who would be #2 to work on that sequel. I'm wrong? If so, correct me. So with Chapter 10 being a Completed Part 1, I assume there were at least 5 or 6 points left in the story that would be resolved in Part 2.

My question is:
Are there endings in Part 1? Or Is it like other games that would simply continue the story, only in a different game.exe or game.apk? I explain?

Because if there were points in the story that would have been continued in a sequel and that apparently could not see the light, Damn brother, that's what I get for having a marathon of abandoned games, I was depressed to see that
"L and S" too had been abandoned by the dev.
It's worse than having shitty endings.

Reactions: DirectXD1943

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Reading a few threads (avoiding giving me spoilers because I'm going through Chapter 4)

I see that a sequel was planned, am I wrong? so developer #1 or the original, whatever you want to call him, abandoned it for understandable reasons and left another developer who would be #2 to work on that sequel. I'm wrong? If so, correct me. So with Chapter 10 being a Completed Part 1, I assume there were at least 5 or 6 points left in the story that would be resolved in Part 2.

My question is:
Are there endings in Part 1? Or Is it like other games that would simply continue the story, only in a different game.exe or game.apk? I explain?

Because if there were points in the story that would have been continued in a sequel and that apparently could not see the light, Damn brother, that's what I get for having a marathon of abandoned games, I was depressed to see that
From what I remember, there are two endings. They both conclude the story and the canon ending basically sets the stage for the sequel that never happened.

That said, most of the story felt rushed and in my opinion the writing just got worse and more ridiculous as the story progressed. Another thing is that the option at the start where you pick between drugs, gambling or both was barely used and, in general, the choices pretty much only affect which, if any, sex scenes you can get.

Last edited:

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017

My question is:

long story short, the dev used to have the passion and ambition to make a good mafia game with all those fancy promote ur own capo and stuff, with multi-ending.. then maybe dev get tired or just get Writer's block and basically rush and force one ending on the player and planned to have a part 2.. Lack of funding could be one of the reason too..

Last edited:

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I honestly thought I saw the completed tag on this at one point.
It was completed by the original team. REV another 'developer' said he was going to make a sequel but that never happened so it got an abandoned tag....

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
lmao "completely abandoned" . In all seriousness though, its worth playing if you haven't yet, the "sequel thing" did make me wonder though. Sad news, report Rev. :KEK:

el_balrog

Sep 18, 2023
Greetings, first of all, sorry for my English.
I just finished the game and would like to leave my impressions.

The game goes from less to more, but when everything is more interesting it seems that the scriptwriter changed for another or that he forgot everything he had previously experienced. That spoiled the story a lot and caused a lot of wtf.

Example in spoilers.

When he meets with Jane about to leave town, and we find out that she is pregnant, the MC ultimately convinces her to have the baby and be together.
But from then on, Jane completely vanishes, never appearing again or even being mentioned. This seems very absurd to me....

Then, there are things that I didn't like, but that I can understand are that way simply because the game developer wants them to be that way, period. Example, it doesn't matter if you are intimate with Angela or not, in the end the MC will marry her, again with the thought of those of us who convinced Jane to have the child, that what was happening to her... and understandable .

I can accept that, for example, any developer does not let you decide about actions that will take place in the game because they have simply created it that way. And that's completely right, but I also don't like scenes that make fun of you if when you haven't chosen an option, in the end, no matter how much you want it or not, that option is the only one the game allows you.

Anyway, I had fun anyway, and with a few tweaks, the game could have been really good.

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
BTW REV should be taken out of this completely and just mark this completed.
So, REV might be the other partner of the project along with you. The story was never completed. So, I really don't want to see a completed tag.
We would like to see you guys solving your issues between the two of you. Many liked the game and I was waiting for the MOM scene who had 0 scene in the first season.

What I am trying to say is, this is a great VN, both art and storewise and we can say the same for very few of the VNs out there. So, stop whatever is going between you and complete the project. Many are eagerly waiting for this.

• Haha
Reactions: Silk_Ari
3.90 star(s) 61 Votes