3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
Good update, story focused. Only have one complaint. Having to choose between going on the date with Sophia or Mary sucked, It would have been better to have a option to schedule a date with the other girl for another day instead of plain skipping it.

Another thing, It seems like your relationship with Jane is getting stronger with every chapter so I decided not to peruse a Romantic relationship with Angela since it seems this game will actually have consequences for cheating and not be a harem game. Besides Jane>Angela.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Its not a harem game. I've always said that.. or have I?

In any case your choices will affect who you can have relationships with.

Also, there will be more "dates" in the future.. but you cant do 2 dates on the same day with 2 different people.... thats why its called a choice based game with different routes :p

And another thing, what would be the point of having you choose if you can choose both? I mean, all you would choose is the sequence and that would be dumb.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Silk_Ari

There's a problem with customising the characters, namely that I can't customise Paulie, Daniela, and Barbara to Uncle, cousin, and Aunt respectively but can customise Julia to cousin. At several points when the dialogue box comes up saying, "There are characters that have not been customised yet, are you sure you want to continue?", selecting "Go back and customise" just takes you back to the notice board with the images on it but you can't change anything. The only one that could be changed is Julia and it happened way before she was introduced.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Silk_Ari

There's a problem with customising the characters, namely that I can't customise Paulie, Daniela, and Barbara to Uncle, cousin, and Aunt respectively but can customise Julia to cousin. At several points when the dialogue box comes up saying, "There are characters that have not been customised yet, are you sure you want to continue?", selecting "Go back and customise" just takes you back to the notice board with the images on it but you can't change anything. The only one that could be changed is Julia and it happened way before she was introduced.
wuuuuuttt
Did you install the patch or not? Did you start a fresh game or did you load a save game?

Arys101

May 7, 2020
Nice, nice, a new update! As some already said this is one of the most promising games so I'm looking forward to seeing what's new

To those people harping on about the patch, the INCEST PATCH:
1) IS NOT NECESSARY. You can set your relationships manually.
2) IT BREAKS THE GAME AND MAKES YOU SKIP LOTS OF SCENES.

Just start the game and play, ffs.
Just tested this and it's true, I removed the new incest patch and had scenes that were skipped.

It skips these scenes, Sofia confrontation after catching MC and Daniela, a diner scene with Jane, and the option to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aristos

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Thanks for the info waiting for walkthrough, renders look ok but not a fan of games where I have to play mutliple times just because of a few choices ^^ Not meant in a bad way but not that much time and soooo many games ^^

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Just tested this and it's true, I removed the new incest patch and had scenes that were skipped.
the only things that are skipped are the parts where you define your relation to the characters as they are introduced. no story scenes are skipped.

Arys101

May 7, 2020
the only things that are skipped are the parts where you define your relation to the characters as they are introduced. no story scenes are skipped.
See my edited post, I posted what scenes are skipped with the patch.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Is there a list somewhere of where to get all the scenes ? I'm missing some and I dont really want to do the whole game all over again in hopes of finding them. I'm missing the last one for Daniella & Jane. Any idea how to get them ?

Reactions: habilakram

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i wasn't able to see the dinner date with Jane, just went straight to the pool then, showed characters i haven't seen before like the detective

Reactions: Esp`` and Breezerr
3.90 star(s) 61 Votes