3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Stealth103

Mar 16, 2018
Here's a patch I made that should work for v7 (off of the incest patch). It will also allow you to set your character name if you edit the file. Just set
$ y = 'CharacterName'
I defaulted it to Vincent. Not sure if it will screw anything additional up but I wouldn't think so if the variable is being used everywhere for the name.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
So the mega's not available and the Nopy is not downloading correctly, any chance of a mediafire?

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
ugh as a pot smoker i hate the fact hes smoking a splif who the fuck enjoys mixing weed with tobacco just smoke a cig afterwards if you want the boost to the high

Reactions: MarkHansen

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Bella I'm going to mis u:cry: o well on to the next pussy maybe my sister or my mom or not both yeah 3somes sounds grate. Guess we have wait to find out next time :devilish:

Reactions: Max1276

AdamPatel123

Jan 1, 2020
Here's a patch I made that should work for v7 (off of the incest patch). It will also allow you to set your character name if you edit the file. Just set
$ y = 'CharacterName'
I defaulted it to Vincent. Not sure if it will screw anything additional up but I wouldn't think so if the variable is being used everywhere for the name.
how can I install this when I press it it just comes up as another tab

May 16, 2017
$ y = 'CharacterName'
This is opening another tab with the text file, not dowloading the file, pls fix

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Looks like Mega is taking Patreon's position to a much higher degree, last four I checked Mega was dead with a message about the account being closed for violations
Well I guess you just have bad luck since I haven't run anything like that with the exception of this Mega link on the OP. Anyone know if at least the compressed version works? Trying Nopy atm, its downloading, but its pretty slow...

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
you don't need the incest patch. you can change relationships in game. last time i tried it it even bugged the game and made me skip scenes
What about for people who are in the middle of the game though. Like I played 0.6 and they were all related. Will it ask me or stay as related without a patch?

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes