3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
It seems there was a problem with the I-patch upload file converted to text,
here is an zip upload of the Ipatch for V07

ps: remember you dont need this patch, you can adjust relationships in the game itself.

Last edited:

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
game is saying can not find the script file getting the windows bong bong bong bong noise

Last edited:

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
How do I avoid getting caught by Jane being smooched by Emma? I had full points with Jane and intended to keep her as my lone LI but my RP with Jane is -96 now :(

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
How do I avoid getting caught by Jane being smooched by Emma? I had full points with Jane and intended to keep her as my lone LI but my RP with Jane is -96 now :(
You cannot. It’s a forced event. I think there will be ways to fix Jane points, I’m not sure though.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
You cannot. It’s a forced event. I think there will be ways to fix Jane points, I’m not sure though.
You can though i think it only happens if you're not on Jane's path at all. I have a save where she doesn't show up at the end from the previous update. Let me double check though.

Edit: Okay only happens on the Jane route. You can see the difference here where i'm only at a -2 as opposed to -96.
Disclaimer: This save might not load if you weren't using the Walkthrough Mod. Cannot say with 100% certainty, but i wasn't blindly using the mod for this save.

Last edited:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Silk_Ari Just picked up this game and started playing. Not too far into it but found what I think is a bug. Just paid respects to Sal on a Jane path, got to the summary screen, and Sal had stuff listed that hadn't happened yet, or might not at all. here is a save.

Reactions: Silk_Ari

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
Here's a patch I made that should work for v7 (off of the incest patch). It will also allow you to set your character name if you edit the file. Just set
$ y = 'CharacterName'
I defaulted it to Vincent. Not sure if it will screw anything additional up but I wouldn't think so if the variable is being used everywhere for the name.
cant download attachement, it opens instead

Dec 9, 2020
Damn, already resetting relationship with Mary, kinda cruel.. :(
But I suppose that would be awkward with frank around still, although aunt barbara...
Emma is a nice, a bit forward, which just kept me thinking if she was just sent to setup mc or something, but entering this late I suppose she's just a token side sex piece and probably won't be developed much...

grohotor

May 15, 2020
What about for people who are in the middle of the game though. Like I played 0.6 and they were all related. Will it ask me or stay as related without a patch?
you can change the relationships at any point in the game. just play it and forget about the incest patch.

Ive said it before but the incest patch should be removed from the page because it serves no purpose besides confusing people and causing bugs

Damn, already resetting relationship with Mary, kinda cruel.. :(
But I suppose that would be awkward with frank around still, although aunt barbara...
Emma is a nice, a bit forward, which just kept me thinking if she was just sent to setup mc or something, but entering this late I suppose she's just a token side sex piece and probably won't be developed much...
That whole scene with Emma feels like a setup. i don't trust her one little bit and i find her really annoying

Reactions: Dyhart

Spuds18

Mar 28, 2018
has anyone figured out the last daniela scene yet? i've tried a few combinations but nothing comes to mind yet

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Oath of Loyalty [v0.7 Beta] Oath of Loyalty [Unofficial Compressed Mac Version]

Compressed Size Mac: 175 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
She's Angela's sister Elena, so I think she'll be more than just a "side sex piece".

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes