3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Think I'll probably keep my Ch.6 saves as I don't know of the devs either (a) made cock up or (b) got confused or (c) both with Emma/Elena and the stats are gonna be incorrect.

At the start of Ch7 we have:

v7_emma_kiss
v7_elena_saw_kiss
v7_elena_bj

All 2 stats are applied to the same girl Emma in the game and Elena is mentioned as Angela's older sister - who "Emma" looks like. Should al instances of "v7_elena" be "v7_emma" instead and "Elena" be replaced in the text too?

Don't know the dev and not on Patreon/Discord so can't ask there.
I reckon they'll count as the same thing, that flags marked as 'emma' and 'elena' will count towards Elena.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Congrats on getting the new update out.

I'm in the midst of doing a new playthrough from the start & there seems to be a bug in Sal's biography?

When looking at the story board at the end of Ep 2 Sal's biography says:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The second paragraph hasn't happened yet (storytracker = 35).

I think the else clause at the end of his biography is incorrect:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried to report that but you did a much better way of reporting than I did. So if you want to keep going like this, I saw several others in my last playthough. There is a Donna one after fucking her where the story board says you shut her down. There are several other events that are reported before they occur but I failed to keep track of them.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Yo does anyone knows how the last sex scene with Aunt Barbara happens if you are aggressive with her and have high ruthless points (something was mentioned it the written walkthrough).

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Per users request:
Oath of Loyalty [v0.7 Official Release] [Oath of Loyalty] (1.92 GB rar pc source)
333 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
2 MB rar unofficial update patch ONLY for compressed version (from beta to "official"):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Otaku_Bob

Jul 30, 2017
You have to pay her before, during and after. Especially after... Seriously just use prostitutes. It is a weird world when the amateours think their services are worth more than the ones of the proffesionals.
Or just do what I did and marry a woman that comes from a rich family AND makes more than me.
We got divorced and I was the one to benefit :)

• Angry
Reactions: Loxyas

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
im curious do you think its normal to insult your wife ?standing up for yourself and setting boundaries on acceptable behaviour is normal and healthy. If you don't its just going to get worse and worse into full out abuse.
You ever had an argument with someone that didn't involve some form of insulting them? Arguments and heat of the moment insults are a part of marriage. I have been married for 20 years. You stay married by handling shit not running away from it at the first sign of trouble.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
You ever had an argument with someone that didn't involve some form of insulting them? Arguments and heat of the moment insults are a part of marriage. I have been married for 20 years. You stay married by handling shit not running away from it at the first sign of trouble.
i swear you are being willfully dense and i'm tired of explaining basic human interactions. Most of my arguments don't involve insults, at least with people who i care about. Heat of the moment insults do happen and the vast majority of people make it very clear that you have crossed the line.

I have no idea what the dynamic with your wife is so i'm honestly not impressed at all by the number of years you have been married. I never said anything about running away, dunno where you got that from since my whole point was about standing up for yourself.

im not going to respond further since your posts just stink of bait

Loxyas

Jul 22, 2018
Or just do what I did and marry a woman that comes from a rich family AND makes more than me.
We got divorced and I was the one to benefit :)
So... Instead you became the gold digging whore... This world is so fucked up. A few decades ago men would be ashamed to do such a thing, even less openly admiting it and being proud of it. Good for you, I guess...

D

Deleted member 3215131

I played this game and finished. my evaluation of this game: the story is good. the characters are well edited. graphics are good. The thing I like most about this game is the character graphics are like in normal life. otherwise there is no abnormal breasts and abnormal silly woman or human body anatomy like in some games. more action less words as suggestions. good work.

NOTE: (The use of character faces that someone else previously posted on another platform did not bother me this time! I like it.)

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Is there a way to avoid being in a relation with Jane?
I always pick the worst choices for her but seems that nothing matter.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes