3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

s!!!

Dec 12, 2020
I have really no idea why the mac version crashes other then the new updated Renpy version of the compiler is not compatible with some mac os versions... I'm really clueless.
I've tested it with Renpy Launcher 7.4.4.1439 and the PC Version (from this site) which I've recompiled on a MAC in my case with Mojave 10.14.6 the Game works fine no errors.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Damn. Zoey already has a walkthrough out and... I have no idea what's happening anymore lol

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
It technically works, but doesn't have the jump to chapter 8 in it, so I edited it and added that. As far as I can tell it works, so I've attached it here. You can edit it to give the MC a different name if you want, it's just a rpy text file.

Make sure you rename it to patch.rpy and drop it in the ./game/ folder.
now when i think of it, I think the patch had same problem last time, it refused to move on to the new act, then someone edited the patch and it worked
thx

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
now when i think of it, I think the patch had same problem last time, it refused to move on to the new act, then someone edited the patch and it worked
thx
Yeah, same thing happened last version and someone edited it, but since lewdpatcher has been updated with the "official" version 8 patch now, I removed mine to keep things clean.

Reactions: Belnick

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
thx
Yeah, same thing happened last version and someone edited it, but since lewdpatcher has been updated with the "official" version 8 patch now, I removed mine to keep things clean.
It's still doing it. Chapter 1 plays fine however cant play any of the rest of them

Reactions: Tearil

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Oath of Loyalty [Ch. 8] HSA GAMES

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.03 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 206 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 172 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

JED69

Oct 6, 2018
Yep, I just downloaded the patch and the error is still there. Will not jump to any chapter except chapter 1.

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Yep, I just downloaded the patch and the error is still there. Will not jump to any chapter except chapter 1.
Yeah, does for me too. Weird, cause it says patch v8 in the .rar but v7 in the folder inside (in the official lewdpatcher)
From my testing the patch is not needed without the patch when you start a new game you can set the relationships for the Mc's father, Mother and sister on Ch1, on ch2 the cousin and yes with the patch you can't go to chapeter 2 or above.

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
Damn ... Lizards everywhere

lizards.png

As for the rest of the update ...
Some nice plots, but it feels quite rushed.

Reactions: acewinz

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I have compared the V.7 patch with the official v.8 patch. I have edited it and is work now. The official v.8 patch point to the wrong starting code.
With that patch.
Started a new game, selected chapter 1 got that error.
1.PNG

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes